PDA

View Full Version : mlb.tv prblems

gbergman
04-22-2006, 05:32 AM
dont know what thread is right, but basically my mlb.tv stopped working right 3 days ago. I cant get pretty much any games except usually one a day and i can only watch replays. If i try to load a new game it says buffering and stopped. I emailed mlb.com 2 days ago but have yet to hear and my cell phone which is my only phone broke also 2 days ago:angry: so i cant call anyone for a few days. anyone have any ideas what to do to fix this cause this happened all of the sudden and i hadnt installed anything new

voodoochile
04-22-2006, 05:33 AM
dont know what thread is right, but basically my mlb.tv stopped working right 3 days ago. I cant get pretty much any games except usually one a day and i can only watch replays. If i try to load a new game it says buffering and stopped. I emailed mlb.com 2 days ago but have yet to hear and my cell phone which is my only phone broke also 2 days ago:angry: so i cant call anyone for a few days. anyone have any ideas what to do to fix this cause this happened all of the sudden and i hadnt installed anything new

Try clearing your cookies. It might help.

Mr. White Sox
04-22-2006, 10:15 AM
mlb.com customer service is the worst I've ever dealt with. Simply no replies to anything I've ever sent them.

Irishsoxfan
04-23-2006, 03:48 AM
I had similar problems but fixed it by eventually downloading Mozilla Firefox and using that instead of Internet Explorer. I also got no reply from mlb.

IlliniSox4Life
04-23-2006, 05:00 AM
It took me a week of calling mlb.tv to finally get through and cancel my subscription earlier this season. Once I finally got something other than the busy signal, I was on hold for almost an hour. Just horrible.

kjhanson
04-23-2006, 02:05 PM
It took me a week of calling mlb.tv to finally get through and cancel my subscription earlier this season. Once I finally got something other than the busy signal, I was on hold for almost an hour. Just horrible.

Their customer service is pitiful, along with the hours (they're on Pacific time). Not to mention that they never open the phone lines in time. I called one morning at 8:10, (they open at 8:00 Central time) and I was still getting the message their office was closed. Of course, I had to call back at like 1:00, and was on hold for a good majority of the hour. This was to cancel my subscription, which they automatically billed to me, despite me sending 3 E-mails and calling twice to cancel back in February.