PDA

View Full Version : Connie's Pizza Race Coupons

RealMenWearBlack
04-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Has anyone used these yet? Would multiple people seated at the same table be able to use them? Does it work for carry out or delivery? I was wondering because my friend and I are going to the game with 11 other people tomorrow and we want to go to Connie's afterwards. We should get about 4 winning coupons from the game and we already have 4 winning coupons from other games. Thanks in advance.

Chips
04-21-2006, 11:31 PM
Has anyone used these yet? Would multiple people seated at the same table be able to use them? Does it work for carry out or delivery? I was wondering because my friend and I are going to the game with 11 other people tomorrow and we want to go to Connie's afterwards. We should get about 4 winning coupons from the game and we already have 4 winning coupons from other games. Thanks in advance.

I used one last weekend, you can only use one per person. I pretty sure it is dine in only. I also think you can use the losing coupons too, I handed her a Sausage coupon and Cheese had won the race that game.

Connie's is excellent.

ewokpelts
04-22-2006, 10:53 AM
My brother lives literaly down the block from there(the archer location).....him and his wife have been pizza-ed out. They each geta mini pizza...i'm not sure if they make two separate orders though....

i have used the coupons for the frozen pizzas.....not bad...
Gene

p.s. why is this in what's the score?

ws05champs
04-22-2006, 07:08 PM
I have used them for carry out. They will only let you use one per order. They have no clue which pizza won on what night so you can use any one that you have. And they will let you use it on any pizzarella even a loaded deep dish. Pretty sweet deal. Ironically the Connie's near us in Westmont has all sorts of Cubs decorations and no Sox stuff.:?:

RadioheadRocks
04-22-2006, 09:46 PM
I usually enter at Gate 5 and while I always receive the premium that's given away that particular day or night, very rarely do I get the coupon for the Connie's Pizza Race. :(:

ewokpelts
04-22-2006, 11:09 PM
I have used them for carry out. They will only let you use one per order. They have no clue which pizza won on what night so you can use any one that you have. And they will let you use it on any pizzarella even a loaded deep dish. Pretty sweet deal. Ironically the Connie's near us in Westmont has all sorts of Cubs decorations and no Sox stuff.:?:so it's like the great dunkin donuts race scam i pull after bulls games?
bagels for everyone!
Gene

The Dude
04-23-2006, 09:25 AM
you can also use them at your local grocery for $3 off and I doubt the cashiers there know which pizza is the winner either. The only important
thing is you have only 10 days to use the coupon. I have a feeling as a season ticket holder this year that I'm gonna go through quite a bit of Connie's pizzas!:D:

I want Mags back
05-03-2006, 03:51 PM
I bought a frozen with it a few weeks ago. cant beat 3 dollars off, unless u can get to the restauran twithin a week of course.

Chip Z'nuff
05-03-2006, 03:56 PM
I used one last weekend, you can only use one per person. I pretty sure it is dine in only. I also think you can use the losing coupons too, I handed her a Sausage coupon and Cheese had won the race that game.

Connie's is excellent.
I find Sausage to win an exponentionaly greater more races than Peperoni, look out for Cheese, it has been looking pretty good this year.

I want Mags back
05-03-2006, 04:11 PM
ever notice how pepperoni looks all happy, Sausage looks high as ****, and cheese tired. kinda strange

mrfourni
05-04-2006, 11:03 AM
I miss Alan Aqua, 'Lil thirsty, and Anita Quencher:cool:

skottyj242
05-04-2006, 11:24 AM
ever notice how pepperoni looks all happy, Sausage looks high as ****, and cheese tired. kinda strange

Did you also notice that Sausage won last night.....with Freddy on the mound?

skottyj242
05-04-2006, 11:24 AM
I miss Alan Aqua, 'Lil thirsty, and Anita Quencher:cool:

What about A.T. Money?