PDA

View Full Version : Dog Day Info?

Sox35th
04-21-2006, 10:57 AM
I am going to dog day today and was just wondering what section they will be putting the dogs/us in??? My ticket states section BLCHR1......where is this located?

Also they say to enter gate #1 ............is gate #1 on the southeast side of the Cell?

Any feedback or info would be great......Thanks!!

DaveIsHere
04-21-2006, 11:09 AM
I am going to dog day today and was just wondering what section they will be putting the dogs/us in??? My ticket states section BLCHR1......where is this located?

Also they say to enter gate #1 ............is gate #1 on the southeast side of the Cell?

The seating is General admission of sorts in the Bleachers, and Gate 1 is next to gate 2 behind the stadium

pdimas
04-21-2006, 11:46 AM
I got a call from my rep telling me they will be i section 160 starting at row 20 and going up. I do not know if they will be in other sections though.

Hangar18
04-21-2006, 12:02 PM

Gate 1 is the area in Far RightCenterfield, practically behind the scoreboard.
This is the ONLY entrance you and your DOG can get in. BLCHR1 means thats the gate your going in. Start walking over there, you'll see all the DOGS.

ChiSox Fan 68
04-21-2006, 12:07 PM
They keep the dogs all in that one section of bleachers. On the concourse behind the section, they have a big piece of sod with fire hydrants. It's pretty funny. Whenever I tell my friends that I am going to Dog Day, their first question is always, "Where do the dogs go potty?"

cwsfannick
04-21-2006, 05:30 PM
The dog section will be split between the left field sections 160-164 rows 20 and up and the right field bleachers (sections do not come to mind right now) because the amount of season tickets sold where the dog section would normally be.

Blob
04-21-2006, 05:35 PM
The dog section will be split between the left field sections 160-164 rows 20 and up and the right field bleachers (sections do not come to mind right now) because the amount of season tickets sold where the dog section would normally be.

There are no more right field bleachers. They have been gone for several years now.

ArkanSox
04-21-2006, 05:40 PM
(sorry, couldn't resist):tongue: