PDA

View Full Version : Get Your HairCut @ the Cell on Friday & Today's Lineup

kevingrt
04-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Per Scott Reifert's blog:

"Clean and Neat
The White Sox team rules say only that players should keep their hair and mustaches "clean and neat."
Add Neal Cotts and Freddy Garcia to the list of guys who will be cleaning up over the next couple of days.
Fans needing a trim or wanting to show their support for our newly-shorn guys can have their hair cut at Friday night's game. Great Clips, a Sox sponsor, is planning to have several stylists on the main concourse Friday. Fans can get hair cuts in exchange for a donation to Chicago White Sox Charities and the Ronald McDonald House."

Very nice idea, if I could go to the game, I would do it in a second.

And here is today's lineup: Pods, LF; Cintron, SS; Thome, DH; PK, 1B; Dye, RF; AJ, C; Crede, 3B; Mackowiak, CF; Uribe, SS. Javier Vazquez on the hill.

Madvora
04-19-2006, 11:25 AM
And here is today's lineup: Pods, LF; Cintron, SS; Thome, DH; PK, 1B; Dye, RF; AJ, C; Crede, 3B; Mackowiak, CF; Uribe, SS. Javier Vazquez on the hill.
Two shortstops!

miker
04-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Two shortstops!
Hopefully Javy will get KC to hit a lot of grounders to that side of the infield...

The Critic
04-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Two shortstops!

It's the Thome Shift....IN REVERSE!!!
:D:

voodoochile
04-19-2006, 12:06 PM
This is great. Can anyone picture Gallas arranging this?

Fantastic the way this team has turned around it's PR department in such a short time. From a potential negative comes a positive. Let Morrisey gripe, let the hippies and RWAC rant about rights. The Sox are raising money for chairty, getting their name in the newspaper and making all of the people crying about this issue look silly.

Cut 'em if you've got 'em, boys (and girls too if you want to...):D:

peeonwrigley
04-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Depending on the size of the donation and line, I may actually take the Sox up on this offer. I'm getting a little shaggy.

ilsox7
04-19-2006, 12:11 PM

Fantastic the way this team has turned around it's PR department in such a short time. From a potential negative comes a positive. Let Morrisey gripe, let the hippies and RWAC rant about rights. The Sox are raising money for chairty, getting their name in the newspaper and making all of the people crying about this issue look silly.

It truly is amazing what good leadership can get done in a short period of time.

Blob
04-19-2006, 12:17 PM
I hope no hair gets in my churros!! :(:

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-19-2006, 12:17 PM

Agreed - this is almost too easy. Well done by the Sox.

kninchicago
04-19-2006, 12:19 PM
Wow, I totally need a haircut. If the line's short, I might do this too. I even have a change of shirt on me today (because I have to give a presentation following the game) so I won't have to have hair all over me all day.

Aw crap I just reread it and it's for Friday's game, not today. Shucks!

Chicken Dinner
04-19-2006, 12:22 PM

I take it Alex is playing 2B.

LuvSox
04-19-2006, 12:34 PM

Oh hell no.

DaveIsHere
04-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Well since it is also Dog day, will they trim my Dog too?:D:

hawkjt
04-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Brooks Boyer rarely misses a trick. Clearly light years ahead of Gallas.

As for the line-up- good day game after nite game lineup.

Two days off for gooch and BA. with the off day on Thurs. I hate off days.

Today is the day for Javy to get in a groove. KC will cure what ails ya.

Then -bring on the twins.

Saw Jacque Jones whining about the sox disrespecting the twins in the past.

Can't wait to boo this guy when the cubs come into Soxpark. Screw you JJ.

HotelWhiteSox
04-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Nice concept, and I need a haircut, but I'd have to get there early, as I wouldn't want to miss the game for this