PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To Seattle?

HITMEN OF 77
04-18-2006, 06:18 PM
Just curious if anyone here will be in Seattle Mon 4/24-Wed 4/26 for the Sox series? I'll be there for all 3 games, so if anyone wants to meet up before/during/after the game let me know. Center Field is a great place to hae a drink and watch some BP. Pyramid is a good before game hang out. Sluggers is a great after game hang out.

WLL1855
04-18-2006, 06:41 PM
The last time I caught a series in Seattle was the first year Safeco opened (2001?) The Sox got swept and I haven't been allowed back since. On a side note, that place is Wrigley West (or at least it was back then).

Sorry about the thread hijack.

lumpyspun
04-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Just curious if anyone here will be in Seattle Mon 4/24-Wed 4/26 for the Sox series? I'll be there for all 3 games, so if anyone wants to meet up before/during/after the game let me know. Center Field is a great place to hae a drink and watch some BP. Pyramid is a good before game hang out. Sluggers is a great after game hang out.

Hitmen,
I'm going to all 3 games as well. I would be up for getting together...can't wait. I have seats all over the park for the 3 games. One game I'm on 3rd base side, another game I'm on 1st base side, and another game I'm in left field (about 6 rows back). Can't wait.

cheeses_h_rice
04-18-2006, 07:16 PM
I'll be at Tuesday's game with my wife, somewhere in Section 129.

Beer Can Chicken
04-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Can someone please pick me up a flannel and a cafe latte? Thanks.

pudge
04-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Can someone please pick me up a flannel and a cafe latte? Thanks.

Hey, the flannel days are long over! The lattes, well.....

goofymsfan
04-19-2006, 06:44 AM

Normally I can be found on the Centerfield landing. However Monday I won some free tickets from Mariner Fanfest were I get to sit in section 122, row 4, seats 7-10. Tuesday and Wednesday I'll be out on the landing most if not the entire game as I will just have my Bleacher season tickets.

Gates open 2 hours prior to game time (so at 5:05 PM). I get there early so I can watch BP and maybe get some autographs and pictures. I'm up for meeting during the game or prior to the gates opening. I can even get together for a short time after the games just as long as I get to work on time as I work Midnight to 8:30 am. Chances are pretty good that I'll have my Scotty All-Star Jersey or WS Jersey on along with my Mariners/Rainiers gear.

Medford Bobby
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
:smile: I had a choice of seeing the SOX play a game in Seattle...OR...actually go to Chicago for a week and see the SOX at the Cell......(Trophy game 4/5)

So I'll be watching the games at school next week............:(:

:gulp: Have a cold one at the centerfield bar for me.....I'm planning th see the some A's games this year and see Big Frank...........:tongue:

lumpyspun
04-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey, the flannel days are long over! The lattes, well.....

What the? I just got three new flannels for the Pearl Jam conert at the Gorge this summer!:smile:

HITMEN OF 77
04-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Let's plan on meeting Tuesday night before the game in the centerfield councourse area. If anyone wants to meet any other nights, let me know. After the games I'll be at Sluggers just across the alley street from Seahawks Stadium.

mjmcend
04-19-2006, 02:27 PM
I will be at all three games as well (hopefully) courtesy of mom and pop on account of me moving 2000 miles away. I would be up for meeting up before or during the game also.

HITMEN OF 77
04-19-2006, 05:27 PM
The last time I caught a series in Seattle was the first year Safeco opened (2001?) The Sox got swept and I haven't been allowed back since.

I think Safeco opened in 1999?

Before each game, centerfield concourse area. I'll have all my Sox stuff on.

goofymsfan
04-20-2006, 12:22 PM
I think Safeco opened in 1999?

Before each game, centerfield concourse area. I'll have all my Sox stuff on.

Main Concourse level or field Concourse level by the Bull pens?

HITMEN OF 77
04-21-2006, 11:53 PM
Main Concourse level or field Concourse level by the Bull pens?

Field Concourse by the bullpens in centerfield. Take in some BP from the centerfield patio.

OzzieForMayor
04-22-2006, 12:28 AM
I'll be at all 3 games--sec. 124 Monday & Wednesday night. Paulie jersey one night, and Mags another (unless I get a Thome jersey before then...)

goofymsfan
04-22-2006, 01:15 AM
Field Concourse by the bullpens in centerfield. Take in some BP from the centerfield patio.

That's kind of where I figured you meant but I've tried to meet up with other people who thought I meant Main concourse not down by the bullpens. If there is a private party, the area will open up for the game the parties are just pre-game. Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in my normal location (above the little "n" on the Nikon sign) on the Landing next to the M's bullpen. Monday, I'll drop by out there but I'll be in my seat most of the game.

ChiSox Fan 68
04-24-2006, 12:09 AM
I'm going to be in Pasadena for Monday and Tuesday - anyone in that area going out to watch the game?

Scottiehaswheels
04-24-2006, 01:49 AM
Can't go this year but the gf wants to check out Seattle at some point... Any good hotels near the park so I know where to stay next year? Thanks

pudge
04-24-2006, 02:07 AM
I'll try to catch you guys before one of the games.

goofymsfan
04-24-2006, 07:16 AM
Can't go this year but the gf wants to check out Seattle at some point... Any good hotels near the park so I know where to stay next year? Thanks

Actually there is a new motel opening just across the street from the park. It's scheduled to open up later this summer. I want to say it's a Silver Cloud or something like that. Can't get much closer to the park without actually staying at the park.

LongLiveFisk
04-24-2006, 08:39 AM
I'll be there....in October!

So unless the Sox are playing the M's in the playoffs, I guess it won't really matter. :D:

lumpyspun
04-24-2006, 09:10 AM
The weather is absolutley beautiful today! I'll do my best to make it to the CF concourse...

chuckn98229
04-24-2006, 09:11 AM
I have seats in section 129, row 41 on Tuesday night and section 131, row 36 on Wednesday night.

goofymsfan
04-24-2006, 12:03 PM
I'll be there....in October!

So unless the Sox are playing the M's in the playoffs, I guess it won't really matter. :D:

Could always get a group together to watch the playoff games someplace.