PDA

View Full Version : Wade Parrish

RichH55
01-23-2002, 06:29 PM
Surprisingly he isnt listed in out top prospects...tongue firmly in cheek there....but what is the story on him? Can he make the bigs ever as even a bit player? Just wondering

kermittheefrog
01-23-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Surprisingly he isnt listed in out top prospects...tongue firmly in cheek there....but what is the story on him? Can he make the bigs ever as even a bit player? Just wondering

Have you heard of Parrish as a bigtime prospect anywhere? I've onyl heard of him as a face in the crowd, he wasn't a heralded pick and now the Dodgers have him in relief in the minors. That's not a good sign. I don't think he's a real prospect, he's nto even mentioned in any of the handbooks I have.

RichH55
01-23-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog

Have you heard of Parrish as a bigtime prospect anywhere? I've onyl heard of him as a face in the crowd, he wasn't a heralded pick and now the Dodgers have him in relief in the minors. That's not a good sign. I don't think he's a real prospect, he's nto even mentioned in any of the handbooks I have. I thought he was who we got for Christensen and since I liked Christensen(more in the abstract than the stat page) I was hoping we could get a guy who could at least grace a major league roster once

kermittheefrog
01-23-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
I thought he was who we got for Christensen and since I liked Christensen(more in the abstract than the stat page) I was hoping we could get a guy who could at least grace a major league roster once

Aha I completely forgot he was in the Sox org. No he's not really a guy who has major league potential.