PDA

View Full Version : Random Question (Konerko)

SoxFan76
04-18-2006, 12:03 AM
Where does he live? Me and my buddies are wondering.

MUsoxfan
04-18-2006, 12:05 AM
Somewhere in Arizona. Scottsdale I think. My media guide is all the way downstairs:cool:

JB98
04-18-2006, 12:05 AM
Where does he live? Me and my buddies are wondering.

During the offseason? Somewhere in Arizona. Maybe Scottsdale.

LuvSox
04-18-2006, 12:09 AM
He lives in infamy (for Toronto and KC fans) :D:

Edward
04-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Konerko, who planned to leave Saturday for his Scottsdale, Ariz., home, said he would meet with Landis early next week.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/baseball/mlb/oakland_athletics/13024943.htm

SoxFan76
04-18-2006, 12:18 AM
What about during the season?

Edward
04-18-2006, 12:22 AM

I'd imagine hes got an apartment/condo or something downtown, if you watch the WS DVD you can see AJ coming out of his place in downtown Chicago, Iguchi lives in Schaumburg, and BA lives with a friends mom downtown IIRC. So i would think that all the players have similar living situations. Maybe he sleeps on Thome's couch in Peoria.:D:

EDIT: I actually used to live a few blocks away from Ozzie in Berwyn in the very early 90's. My buddys mom worked at city hall and we would all have her get autographs everytime vehicle stickers were up for renew and he had to come in.

ws05champs
04-18-2006, 07:57 PM

The last few years he had a place in the Old Town area. I thought I may have heard something about him buying a house somewhere in Chicago this year, but I could be wrong.

cbotnyse
04-18-2006, 07:59 PM

I have heard he just purchased 3 lots in Bridgeport and is building a house...near 39th but not sure of the cross street....

LongLiveFisk
04-18-2006, 09:32 PM
He does have a residence in Chicago.

If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.:tongue:

chisoxfan83
04-18-2006, 10:59 PM
i heard that same thing about him buying a place in Bridgeport it was kind of funny I heard about it last year during the divisional series (i guess pk has his mind set about his contract for some time :D:) but I am going with give these guys their privacy word of mouth is ok but not posting where they live on the internet. I think there was a similar post about cotts hangouts last year.

JohnBasedowYoda
04-19-2006, 12:20 AM

So you're the milklady

I heard about that "3 lot house" in Bridgeport thing a few years ago.

SoxFan76
04-19-2006, 12:37 AM

lol it's cool. I'm not trying to show up to his front door, I was just wondering what neighborhood.

tromcoe
04-19-2006, 12:49 AM
i heard that same thing about him buying a place in Bridgeport it was kind of funny I heard about it last year during the divisional series (i guess pk has his mind set about his contract for some time :D:) but I am going with give these guys their privacy word of mouth is ok but not posting where they live on the internet. I think there was a similar post about cotts hangouts last year.

There is a huge mansion-type house going up on 38th and Normal (?) I Know it is next to the tracks. I walk past it on the way to Cobblestones.

Palehose13
04-19-2006, 12:50 AM
EDIT: I actually used to live a few blocks away from Ozzie in Berwyn in the very early 90's. My buddys mom worked at city hall and we would all have her get autographs everytime vehicle stickers were up for renew and he had to come in.

My aunt lived on the same block and we'd see him outside sometime. IIRC, he was on Harvey, right?

HomeFish
04-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Sometimes these players forget to take themselves out of the phone book. Damaso Marte, for instance, had a publically listed residence on north Wabash during his time here.

You might try looking them up that way.