PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

Moses_Scurry
01-23-2002, 07:50 AM
I suppose I could probably find this on my own, but I'm lazy. Does anyone know when tickets go on sale? Most games that I go to, I'll probably just buy at the door, but some games (opening day and the Cub series) I'll need to purchase in advance.

Also, I'm going to try to get tickets to at least one of the Sox games at Wrigley. What's the best way to go about doing this so I don't get a seat behind a post.

Soxboyrob
01-23-2002, 09:42 AM
There are no posts behind which a seat could exist. No need to worry about that.

irish rover
01-23-2002, 10:39 AM
I believe the sox tickets go on sale at the end of feb, for cub games I'd go through the net

cheeses_h_rice
01-23-2002, 11:03 AM
I'm even lazier.

Are there going to be 3 Cubs/Sox games at Wrigley and Comiskey this year, or just at one park?

Iwritecode
01-23-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
I'm even lazier.

Are there going to be 3 Cubs/Sox games at Wrigley and Comiskey this year, or just at one park?

Three games at each staduim just like always. They are all in June this year though.

irish rover
01-23-2002, 05:55 PM
another piece of advise. last year those with UD tickets were not allowed on the main concourse, just a thought when it comes to ticket selection

nut_stock
01-23-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Moses_Scurry
I suppose I could probably find this on my own, but I'm lazy. Does anyone know when tickets go on sale? Most games that I go to, I'll probably just buy at the door, but some games (opening day and the Cub series) I'll need to purchase in advance.

Also, I'm going to try to get tickets to at least one of the Sox games at Wrigley. What's the best way to go about doing this so I don't get a seat behind a post.

Im also gonna try to get tickets for a Sox-Cubs game at Wrigley, their tickets go o sale Feb-22.

MarqSox
01-24-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Soxboyrob
There are no posts behind which a seat could exist. No need to worry about that.

No posts at Wrigley? I disagree... I went to a Sox game at Wrigley last summer and had a big ol piller right in front of where home plate was supposed to be. Made it awfully tough to watch the game... :angry:

Soxboyrob
01-24-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox

No posts at Wrigley? I disagree... I went to a Sox game at Wrigley last summer and had a big ol piller right in front of where home plate was supposed to be. Made it awfully tough to watch the game... :angry:

Oops, my bad...I misunderstood the original question and thought that the writer was looking for tix at Comiskey. Ha, no posts at Wrigley...what was I thinking?!?!?!