PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Pick To Click Winner

CLR01
04-13-2006, 11:17 PM
A little late but being on time has never really been my thing.

Congratulations to...well myself of course with 35 correct picks. Unfortunately due to ongoing steroid investigations I can not claim the prize so the 1st runner up and 2005 champion is:

The Racehorse with 34 correct picks. Congrats!

Top finishers are as follows:

CLR01-35*
The Racehorse-34
gf2020-29
sox of white-29
mweflen-28
wildcat-27
ode to veeck-26

kevingrt
04-14-2006, 09:17 AM
Congrats "yourself"... I love how this post sits at the top of the page too... :angry:

The Racehorse
04-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey I won something! :bandance:

I rule! but still retaining a profound sense of humility and humbleness. :redface:

CRL01, there is no such thing as late when is comes to being anointed the Sox PTC winner during one of the all-time greatest years, the Chicago White Sox World Series Championship Season of 2005. :cheers:

Id like to first thank the CLR01, fellow Miami Fish Fan [and big time perfectious 72 Dolphin honk] for presenting me this prestigious award. I will honor the title of 1st Runner Up & 2005 PTC Champion with reverence and respect. Did I say that I rule?! :)

Id also like to thank the twin pillars of Big Daddy-dom, PHG & FWC, for making a website that is truly an exciting and fun place to hang out at . Seriously, Im not much of a poster with a whole lot of gravitas [whatever the hell that means but you get the idea], but checking out WSI on a daily basis is one the most fun things that a person can do with their clothes on. Ill always stand by [I]that statement as I do my best to preach the gospel of being a true, totally biased Sox fan. :worship: PHG & FWC, thanks!

And speaking of thanking, Id also like to thank all the moderators & staff at WSI for keeping this place on the straight & narrow. I personally have no idea what it takes to maintain a website free of spammers & trolls, but I appreciate all of your efforts so that members like myself can occasionally post the knuckleheaded, but well meaning post. These men & women donate their personal time to provide a service. They deserve respect & gratitude for doing outstanding work. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Id like to finish up by thanking some people who are either directly or indirectly responsible for steering me onto the path that led me to this day of pinnacle-ism. :D:

General George S. Patton Jr.
Henry Rollins.
My Mom.
Abraham Lincoln.
Nyls Nyman.
George Washington.
My Dad.
The Speech Pathologist who rehabbed my Mom and who inspired me to not only change careers, but to look at the world in a new and totally different way.
My CMSgt Air Force beer drinking buddy who is currently overseas in the Middle East. Bro, if your reading this, get your ass back safe and sound. Theres plenty of beer to be drank & story to tell this summer. :gulp:
The Assistant Dean of Radiography [of the school Im attending] who allowed me into the RAD-program last year. If I screw this up, Ill be selling apples on a street corner somewhere.
Jim Croce.
Finally, all the Sox fans who faithfully follow a team that is a Charter Member of the American League. Too me, Heaven on Earth is the Southside of Chicago, where the Sox play. I have only been there twice in my life, but I take great pride that, in my opinion, the best fans in the world go to cheer on the greatest baseball team of all, the mighty White Sox! :cool: GO SOX!:supernana:

CLR01
04-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Excellent speech and remember WSI Pick To Click Champion looks great on a resume. I would mention it on the cover page as well.

CLR01
04-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Congrats "yourself"... I love how this post sits at the top of the page too... :angry:

:dunno:

itsnotrequired
04-15-2006, 12:26 AM
:dunno:

Isn't it obvious?

kevingrt
04-15-2006, 10:58 AM
That was a memorable speech, however ABC had to go to a commercial after you thanked your mom.

Sox of White
04-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Woo tied for second kinda. I'm off to a slow start this year though.