PDA

View Full Version : E mail from Brooks....possible DVD

Cuck the Fubs
04-13-2006, 02:15 PM
Howdy gang, take it for what it's worth....but here's what I got from Brooks today:D:

What was sent:

Brooks,

Just wanted to drop a line to commend you and yours on a fantastic opening week. Every ceremony was classy and well done.

I also had one quick question/issue. Our seats are in Sec 163 row 10 seats 18 & 19. The diamondvision is totally unveiwable from our seats. While we could hear the music and the roar of the crowd for the banner video, we couldn't see any of it. Is there any future plans to release that on a DVD or something. It sounded like something to see, but we missed out.

Also in regards to that, I am sure the folks over in the right field section had the same problem we did. Would it be possible for you guys to consider installing smaller flat panel type monitors on the side of the fan deck for the folks who can't see the board?

Just a thought as there is always something cool happening on the board......

Thanks for all of your efforts,

Mike Plesha

What I got back:
Mike,

Thanks for the note and I am glad you enjoyed the ceremonies. Good concept on the additional boards. I will look into it. Nothing we can do in the short term, but something to consider moving forward.

We are also looking into getting our season ticket holders DVD copies of all of the ceremonies.

All the best,

Brooks

Chicago
04-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Pretty good idea... toss some screens on the side... that or headrest monitors on every seat... :tongue:

itsnotrequired
04-13-2006, 02:18 PM
We are also looking into getting our season ticket holders DVD copies of all of the ceremonies.

:o:

That would be the greatest thing ever...

BainesHOF
04-13-2006, 02:24 PM
The Cell needs auxilary scoreboards positioned around the press box area behind home plate so people sitting in the outfield can see who's up, their stats, etc. Also, the pitcher on the mound needs to be listed. Too many times relievers come in and I can't get a name on them anywhere in the park.

chisoxfanatic
04-13-2006, 02:29 PM
:o:

That would be the greatest thing ever...

It certainly would be awesome! Hopefully it applies to us split season ticket holders as well.

skottyj242
04-13-2006, 02:30 PM
It would suck because I have more that half of the tickets but they're not in my name....I would probably get screwed.

ChiSoxRowand
04-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Howdy gang, take it for what it's worth....but here's what I got from Brooks today:D:

What was sent:

Brooks,

Just wanted to drop a line to commend you and yours on a fantastic opening week. Every ceremony was classy and well done.

I also had one quick question/issue. Our seats are in Sec 163 row 10 seats 18 & 19. The diamondvision is totally unveiwable from our seats. While we could hear the music and the roar of the crowd for the banner video, we couldn't see any of it. Is there any future plans to release that on a DVD or something. It sounded like something to see, but we missed out.

Also in regards to that, I am sure the folks over in the right field section had the same problem we did. Would it be possible for you guys to consider installing smaller flat panel type monitors on the side of the fan deck for the folks who can't see the board?

Just a thought as there is always something cool happening on the board......

Thanks for all of your efforts,

Mike Plesha

What I got back:
Mike,

Thanks for the note and I am glad you enjoyed the ceremonies. Good concept on the additional boards. I will look into it. Nothing we can do in the short term, but something to consider moving forward.

All the best,

Brooks

I LOVE your sig.

JohnBasedowYoda
04-13-2006, 04:52 PM
I LOVE your sig.

That lady looks like someone just dropped her birthday cake.

Hitmen77
04-13-2006, 05:02 PM
The Cell needs auxilary scoreboards positioned around the press box area behind home plate so people sitting in the outfield can see who's up, their stats, etc. Also, the pitching on the mound needs to be listed. Too many times relievers come in and I can't get a name on them anywhere in the park.

I absolutely agree. The aux scoreboard is obstructed for many, many seats down the 3rd base line due to the fan deck. That means a good number of fans can't see the R-H-E totals let alone the line score.

And you're right about the lack of information about relievers entering the game.

Sargeant79
04-13-2006, 05:13 PM
I absolutely agree. The aux scoreboard is obstructed for many, many seats down the 3rd base line due to the fan deck. That means a good number of fans can't see the R-H-E totals let alone the line score.

Yep. I've got that problem. My seats are in Section 154, and the Fundamentals deck is in my way. I definitely miss out on seeing batters' stats, etc.

whitesoxwilkes
04-13-2006, 06:41 PM
Hopefully it applies to us split season ticket holders as well.

If I had a nickel for every time you posted something like this, I'd have enough money to buy a full season package.

:bandance:

chisoxmike
04-13-2006, 07:21 PM
They just sent a e-mail with all the videos. But, none of the songs on the videos in the e-mail are the ones that were on the videos at the game.