PDA

View Full Version : Spring training start dates

Huisj
01-21-2002, 05:52 PM
I'm just curious, does anyone know the actual dates when pitchers and catcher are reporting for the sox, and then when everyone else is coming. I just need some sort of countdown to do everyday to get me through the winter.

Chisox_cali
01-21-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Huisj
I'm just curious, does anyone know the actual dates when pitchers and catcher are reporting for the sox, and then when everyone else is coming. I just need some sort of countdown to do everyday to get me through the winter.

All pitchers and Catchers report on Feb 15. I'm not sure when everyone else is supposed to report it cant be to long after that maybe a week or so?

bc2k
01-22-2002, 11:14 PM
who was the member that had a countdown listed on all his posts? I agree with the first post on this thread that i need some sort of countdown. You were doing it, please help us out and do it again. maybe it was jerry manuel?

Jerry_Manuel
01-23-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by bc2k
who was the member that had a countdown listed on all his posts? I agree with the first post on this thread that i need some sort of countdown. You were doing it, please help us out and do it again. maybe it was jerry manuel?

Yep, it was me. I lost track of the number of days, I'll have to recount the days and add it to my sig.

rmusacch
01-23-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

All pitchers and Catchers report on Feb 15. I'm not sure when everyone else is supposed to report it cant be to long after that maybe a week or so?

Pitchers and catchers report on February 16th and the rest of the players report on February 21st.