PDA

View Full Version : Did I just find the new Cubs Duder?

SOecks
04-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Had the Reds-Cubs game on and Barrett just hit a home run to right field. I saw a really weird looking guy so decided to take some pics and vids because he looks like quite the up and coming Cubs Duder. Here's the link to pics and vids. What do you think?

http://chisoxfan.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php

Hangar18
04-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh man, thats HIM! he Lives!!!!!
I love the Trixie directly behind him, in the ill fitting clown jersey,
just clapping her hands, I bet she thinks they just won

Now get us a picture of the Cubby Bimbette that fell during the 7th inning!

roylestillman
04-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Which one? The guy in the shades is my pick.

MarySwiss
04-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Which one? The guy in the shades is my pick.

"Which one" was exactly my thought. Some very scary-looking people in those photos!

MM2112
04-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Funniest thing about that picture? The score, 9-1 Reds

this guy's reaction to catching a meaningless homer is priceless

SOecks
04-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Yeah it's hard to tell but the guy I am thinking of is the one if the aviator glasses and inside out hat who caught the ball. Nothing like a Comcast DVR to catch a precious moment in time like this. Glorious!!!

SBSoxFan
04-11-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry, I had to Report this as a content violation In accordance with the MyPhotoAlbum Terms and Conditions (http://www.myphotoalbum.com/terms-pop.shtml) which prohibits the posting of images that infringe on intellectual property rights.

Because it's obvious there is not a single, intelligent being in that picture. :D:

SOXPHILE
04-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Where those...GASP !.....EMPTY SEATS IN THE BEAUTIFUL, HISTORIC BUD LITE BLEACHERS ???!!!

Tekijawa
04-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Lucky *****, They don't have work today! or any day! I guess the draw back is that you'd have to root for a Baseball Field...

Lip Man 1
04-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Even funnier...from the AP recap of the game:

"Encarnacion followed with his grand slam and Kearns hit the Reds' fifth solo shot of the day as the boos poured down."

I thought Cub fans didn't do think like that towards their 'beloved' team?

Lip

CaptainBallz
04-11-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm sorry, I had to Report this as a content violation In accordance with the MyPhotoAlbum Terms and Conditions (http://www.myphotoalbum.com/terms-pop.shtml) which prohibits the posting of images that infringe on intellectual property rights.

Because it's obvious there is not a single, intelligent being in that picture. :D:

Zing!!

That kid in the glasses is totally that guy.

Wasn't he the same chode that was sitting behind the Sox dugout during one of the Cleveland games last week?

Irishsox1
04-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Duuudes!....That was me! I knew I was on TV because right after I beat up that chick to get the ball all of my frat bros from Iowa called me on my Motorolla Razor cellphone. Just to give you my background, I'm a 2004 grad from Iowa, proud member of the PiKappa Alpha fraternity. Yes, it took me 5 years to graduate, but now that I'm rolling in the five figures, all the Lincoln Park hotties are after me. My wicked sunglasses are Ray-Ban, I drink bud-light because and everyone knows you drink bud-light when you party in the bud-light bleachers.

Oh well, see you dudes at Grand Central Saturday night. I'll be in flip flops, striped shirt, too much gel in my hair and my awesome homerun ball shoved in my pants to make it look like I got something.

Party on duuuudes!

Reni
04-11-2006, 06:55 PM
best.thread.ever

cheeses_h_rice
04-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Another day in Paradise. A 9-2 loss, capped off by a meaningless zinger.

*****!

MikeLove
04-11-2006, 08:07 PM
haha thats hilarious. Don't think the rally cap helped much buddy!

MarySwiss
04-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Duuudes!....That was me! I knew I was on TV because right after I beat up that chick to get the ball all of my frat bros from Iowa called me on my Motorolla Razor cellphone. Just to give you my background, I'm a 2004 grad from Iowa, proud member of the PiKappa Alpha fraternity. Yes, it took me 5 years to graduate, but now that I'm rolling in the five figures, all the Lincoln Park hotties are after me. My wicked sunglasses are Ray-Ban, I drink bud-light because and everyone knows you drink bud-light when you party in the bud-light bleachers.

Oh well, see you dudes at Grand Central Saturday night. I'll be in flip flops, striped shirt, too much gel in my hair and my awesome homerun ball shoved in my pants to make it look like I got something.

Party on duuuudes!

Very nice!! :rolling:

JohnBasedowYoda
04-11-2006, 08:26 PM
By associating Cubs with the word Duder you are insulting this man..
http://www.moviemartyr.com/images/1998biglebowski01.gif

Hitmen77
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Gotta love those great fans.

"Woohoo! We're losing 9-1! Yeah baby!!!!":rolleyes:

Chisox003
04-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Duuudes!....That was me! I knew I was on TV because right after I beat up that chick to get the ball all of my frat bros from Iowa
:o:

Hey, hey....come on now!

There's some real Sox fans out here! :redneck

I'm not in a frat or anything, but Iowa (university of) isn't ALL Cubs fans. The "newspaper" (if you can call it that) doesn't know the Sox exist, but I see plenty of Sox stuff around campus.

There's no way that guy could go here :rolleyes:

thepaulbowski
04-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Another day in Paradise. A 9-2 loss, capped off by a meaningless zinger.

*****!

Sounds like the how the great Sammy Sosa padded his numbers. Hitting HRs when they were meaningless.

FRANK FORT
04-12-2006, 08:44 AM
I can't stand the guy wearing the Wrigley Field shirt with the shamrock on it. Last time I checked, there's no major Wrigley Field, Lakeview or just plain North Side affiliation with the Irish.

white sox bill
04-12-2006, 09:14 AM
They all look like they were having fun, nothing wrong with that!:smile: Saw the highlights on ESPN, noticed not ONE cub batter was shown. All Reds on that one!

SOecks
04-12-2006, 12:59 PM

Party on duuuudes!

I graduated from Iowa in 2000 and that portrayal is pretty spot on. And yes, that guy was definately a Pike there.

C-Dawg
04-12-2006, 01:11 PM
And yes, that guy was definately a Pike there.

Not to be a Pike basher for no reason, but we had a "No Pikes Allowed" sign in our hall at Bradley when I was down there. I can't remember what the problem was - but if they are all Cub fans, well, then I'm all for banning them!

:wink:

PatK
04-12-2006, 01:17 PM
\
I love the Trixie directly behind him, in the ill fitting clown jersey,
just clapping her hands, I bet she thinks they just won

\

LOL This thread is awesome

SOecks
04-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Not to be a Pike basher for no reason, but we had a "No Pikes Allowed" sign in our hall at Bradley when I was down there. I can't remember what the problem was - but if they are all Cub fans, well, then I'm all for banning them!

:wink:

Yeah, not to hijack my own thread, but they were pretty disliked at Iowa as well. I was friends with some of them but they were the stereotypical greasy fake italian tail chasing guys with black leather jackets. Too much attitude for most people.

Reni
04-12-2006, 01:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/renithered/127127065_3afb533586.jpg

how about this guy in the circle? semi-Duder??

I actually know these guys.....though I did not take this photo.

SOecks
04-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Reni, I don't think that guy is duder at all. He actually looks like a normal baseball fan to me. Looks like he got crossed up as a kid and belongs cheering for the South Siders if you ask me.

Reni
04-12-2006, 02:08 PM
yeah, I guess yer right.....I was just looking for someone to make a good, smart ass comment about some people I know. haha ;)

roylestillman
04-12-2006, 10:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/renithered/127127065_3afb533586.jpg

how about this guy in the circle? semi-Duder??

I actually know these guys.....though I did not take this photo.

For the life of me I've been staring at this picture and I can't figure out what that mass of hair in the lower right hand corner is connected to.

lumpyspun
04-12-2006, 10:46 PM
For the life of me I've been staring at this picture and I can't figure out what that mass of hair in the lower right hand corner is connected to.

HAHAH, I have no idea either...

Taliesinrk
04-12-2006, 11:13 PM
can anyone tell me where to find the old pic of the "duder" or whatever he was referred to as??? that made me cry just looking at it a couple of times.

i've looked all over and for the life of me i can't find the picture, or the thread it was in with all the quotes mocking him. if ya know, i'd really appreciate it.. i'm sitting here trying to explain it to my roomates and gf and they think i'm ridiculous..

Jerko
04-13-2006, 10:09 AM
can anyone tell me where to find the old pic of the "duder" or whatever he was referred to as??? that made me cry just looking at it a couple of times.

i've looked all over and for the life of me i can't find the picture, or the thread it was in with all the quotes mocking him. if ya know, i'd really appreciate it.. i'm sitting here trying to explain it to my roomates and gf and they think i'm ridiculous..

I think it's on the tribune website under one of their photo galleries.

chisox
04-14-2006, 03:29 PM
what a clown.

Juice16
04-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Can anyone please post that other Cubs duder pic, the one with the thumbs up geek. I'm at work telling some friends about it and I can't find it on any posts. Thanks!!!

RealMenWearBlack
04-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Can anyone please post that other Cubs duder pic, the one with the thumbs up geek. I'm at work telling some friends about it and I can't find it on any posts. Thanks!!!

I don't think we're allowed to post it anymore because the picture is coprighted, iirc.

gobears1987
04-23-2006, 06:34 PM
Where is the picture of that idiot with his thumbs up. It's so damn funny and sad to look at it.

gbergman
04-23-2006, 07:06 PM
haha what a loser

TheDarkGundam
04-23-2006, 07:34 PM
I don't think we're allowed to post it anymore because the picture is coprighted, iirc.

The Cubune has requested that we no longer hotlink images from their photo galleries. Since this can lead to legal issues for the site, please no longer do so.

If an image has been saved elsewhere on the net and is still Cubune property, please still do not use it. Yes, that includes Chad the Frat boy.

Sorry, but first and foremost we have to protect the site.
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49958