PDA

View Full Version : Jacque Jones injured?

Edward
04-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Jacque Jones just got pulled out of the game today against the Reds in the bottom of the 6th. No word on why, but the trainer brought him into the clubhouse to look at him.

EDIT: It's being reported as a strained right hamstring and he's day to day at this point.

Scottiehaswheels
04-11-2006, 02:57 PM
wonder if he still had that stupid grin on his face then too?

Uncle_Patrick
04-11-2006, 03:00 PM
He probably strained his neck watching all those Cincy home runs today.

Meixner007
04-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Did he flip his glove when he went into the dugout?

patbooyah
04-11-2006, 04:03 PM
you know, if americans weren't so rude to french people, then maybe they wouldn't be so rude to us!!!!:redneck

Hangar18
04-11-2006, 04:05 PM
wonder if he still had that stupid grin on his face then too?

He still cant believe hes getting paid MILLIONS, to wear a clown suit,
and get a standing ovation for going 1 for 13.

Thome's Homey
04-11-2006, 04:06 PM
This is probably a good thing for the Cubs. Man, does Jacque Jones ever suck.

kittle42
04-11-2006, 04:35 PM
He's on my fantasy team. I am guessing he pulled his hamstring when he made contact with a ball, something which is body is not used to.

ondafarm
04-11-2006, 04:40 PM
you know, if americans weren't so rude to french people, then maybe they wouldn't be so rude to us!!!!:redneck

And in French news, the French government surrendered to protesters.

I just knew somebody there was going to be surrendering to somebody. Perhaps we could send a force of US Marines to strengthen the government and beat back the protesters. A force of at most five marines will be required.

SOXPHILE
04-11-2006, 04:51 PM

I just knew somebody there was going to be surrendering to somebody. Perhaps we could send a force of US Marines to strengthen the government and beat back the protesters. A force of at most five marines will be required.

I thought they also surrendered the day after West and East Germany were reunited.

Jjav829
04-11-2006, 04:54 PM
He's on my fantasy team. I am guessing he pulled his hamstring when he made contact with a ball, something which is body is not used to.

Your fantasy team is bad, isn't it? :redneck

kittle42
04-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Your fantasy team is bad, isn't it? :redneck

My offense ain't so great, but it is a 12-team, NL-only league.

Unregistered
04-11-2006, 05:42 PM
He's on my fantasy team. I am guessing he pulled his hamstring when he made contact with a ball, something which is body is not used to.Rule #1: Never put Cubs players on your fantasy team.

Rule #2: Ever.

esbrechtel
04-11-2006, 09:05 PM
good wood and prior need company

cubhater
04-11-2006, 10:11 PM

There was NO WAY I was picking him in my HR Derby this year!

spiffie
04-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Rule #1: Never put Cubs players on your fantasy team.

Rule #2: Ever.

To be fair, Ryan Dempster did play a big part in my fantasy team winning its league last year. Always nice to get that reliever who still has the SP designation.

davenicholson
04-12-2006, 07:31 AM

And in a supreme case of irony, it appears that my future bosses (and company HQ) are all in Paris. I thought that some of you folks would get a chuckle out of that.

Frater Perdurabo
04-12-2006, 09:39 AM
And in a supreme case of irony, it appears that my future bosses (and company HQ) are all in Paris. I thought that some of you folks would get a chuckle out of that.

Irony of ironies indeed. Does this inspire your ire? :tongue:

Hope you develop a taste for wine, bread and stinky cheese! :tongue: