PDA

View Full Version : 2006 White Sox Magnetic Schedules...

WhiteSoxFan84
04-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Does anyone have any extras? Maybe 1 or more, preferably a lot more, lol. I have tons of friends and family (most of them are out of state, some out of country) that are dying to get their hands on some. I got myself 1 and got 2 extras at the game on Wednesday but 2 of my cousins asked me for them already.

If you don't have any, do you think I can contact the White Sox on-line and they'll ship some out to me? I tried last year and had no success.

SoxIllini
04-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Sure why don't we all just give you ours after we spent our money to purchase the tickets and make arrangements such as skipping work/school to go to the game. Where do I send mine to?

WhiteSoxFan84
04-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Sure why don't we all just give you ours after we spent our money to purchase the tickets and make arrangements such as skipping work/school to go to the game. Where do I send mine to?

Some people on here have extras, are real nice, and actually are willing to help fellow Sox fans out. 14 posts into your WSI career and you've already identified yourself as NOT being one of those nice people huh? Great job. :rolleyes:

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", my mom used to tell me that all the time. Let me translate that statement to you in WSI terms so you don't get yourself in anymore pickles, "If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to ANY thread, don't contribute anything at all".

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/h/apu.jpg

"Thank you, come again."

ewokpelts
04-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Call the sox. They have tons of them left.
Gene

itsnotrequired
04-09-2006, 04:05 PM
I got one from each game. One for home, one for work and the other went to a coworker who is a huge Sox fan.

oeo
04-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Some people on here have extras, are real nice, and actually are willing to help fellow Sox fans out. 14 posts into your WSI career and you've already identified yourself as NOT being one of those nice people huh? Great job. :rolleyes:

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", my mom used to tell me that all the time. Let me translate that statement to you in WSI terms so you don't get yourself in anymore pickles, "If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to ANY thread, don't contribute anything at all".

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/h/apu.jpg

"Thank you, come again."

Try sending the Sox an e-mail, I asked for a couple last year and they sent me like 5. As well as like 20 pocket schedules, the 2005 yearbook, and a few Sox decals. Worth a try I guess.

Paxson93
04-09-2006, 04:15 PM
If you'll be getting to a game in the near future I am sure you can get some from Guest Relations behind home plate. Last year they gave me several, along with some wall calendars & pocket schedules.

Jurr
04-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Easy!
Send it to:
http://www.themodsaregoingtoloveme.com
or:
http://www.iwilllastonthissitefortenminuteswiththatattitu de.org

goofymsfan
04-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Try sending the Sox an e-mail, I asked for a couple last year and they sent me like 5. As well as like 20 pocket schedules, the 2005 yearbook, and a few Sox decals. Worth a try I guess.

Do you happen to have the email address? I'm not in the Chicago area but would love to have the Magnetic schedule and even a pocket schedule.

ewokpelts
04-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Do you happen to have the email address? I'm not in the Chicago area but would love to have the Magnetic schedule and even a pocket schedule.
312 674 1000

Foulke You
04-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Jeez. Who crapped in your Corn Flakes this morning?

goofymsfan
04-18-2006, 12:44 AM

I emailed them and they sent me 2 Magnetic Schedules. They arrived today. Thanks for your help in getting them.

RememberDaAlomar
04-18-2006, 12:45 AM
I emailed them and they sent me 2 Magnetic Schedules. They arrived today. Thanks for your help in getting them.
I tried emailing them to, but got nothing. What email adress did you send to?

lizard6king6
04-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Whats the email address?
Yes, mind sharing the email?

skobabe8
04-18-2006, 01:14 AM

Great post.

SouthSideHitman
04-18-2006, 02:28 AM
If someone does find out whom to email or whatever, please do post. Although I was at Opening Night, the schedules were soaked and now all the sticker parts have all pretty much peeled off the magnets. Plus I like to stick extras onto the fridge of every single dorm room that I go into, gotta spread the love.

anewman35
04-18-2006, 06:36 AM
I e-mailed Brooks last year and asked for a calender and they sent one right out, he might be the one to e-mail for this too.

I believe it's bboyer@chisox.com.

Bobbo35
04-18-2006, 07:14 AM

This site is suppose to be friendly. The man is asking for a favor, you do not have to give him the third degree. Good impression!

Bobbo35
04-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Does anyone have any extras? Maybe 1 or more, preferably a lot more, lol. I have tons of friends and family (most of them are out of state, some out of country) that are dying to get their hands on some. I got myself 1 and got 2 extras at the game on Wednesday but 2 of my cousins asked me for them already.

If you don't have any, do you think I can contact the White Sox on-line and they'll ship some out to me? I tried last year and had no success.

I have 5 extra that I can give you...

lizard6king6
04-18-2006, 10:08 AM
I have 5 extra that I can give you...
If you have extras, you could send a few over here if you :)
PLEASE:D: PM me or email and let me know

Chicken Dinner
04-18-2006, 10:48 AM

Your a ****head newbie!!!! Why don't you go and find a Cubs board.

batmanZoSo
04-18-2006, 10:57 AM
You could just go to the official site and print out a schedule. It won't be magnetic, but if you rub it against the wall you might get some static electricity and then it might stick.

itsnotrequired
04-18-2006, 11:15 AM
You could just go to the official site and print out a schedule. It won't be magnetic, but if you rub it against the wall you might get some static electricity and then it might stick.

I have dreams of the state-of-the-art devices where the schedule is held in place with magnets.:tongue:

goofymsfan
04-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Yes, mind sharing the email?
This is the email addy (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/help/email.jsp?c_id=cws&primarySubject=Other&secondarySubject=Other&dest=fanfeedback@whitesox.mlb.com) that oeo gave me. Thanks oeo! I just said I was out of the area and was unable to attend the Opening game and wondered if they could send me a magnetic schedule.

QCIASOXFAN
04-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Sure why don't we all just give you ours after we spent our money to purchase the tickets and make arrangements such as skipping work/school to go to the game. Where do I send mine to? What a real cool guy.

lizard6king6
04-18-2006, 03:48 PM
I e-mailed Brooks last year and asked for a calender and they sent one right out, he might be the one to e-mail for this too.

I believe it's bboyer@chisox.com.

Dont email brooks. He said hes out and apparently been getting alot of emails for them. So dont eail him, hes out!:whiner: