PDA

View Full Version : Media guide pricing?

jenmcm76
04-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know how much the media guides cost? I was planning on either buying one the next time I'm at a game, or ordering one by mail. There's also a couple on eBay, but I don't want to pay more than the 'list price'. Last year's was $13, but I wouldn't be surprised if they jacked up the price this year. If anyone knows what they cost this year, please let me know - thanks!

TheKittle
04-07-2006, 10:22 PM
Unless you can't live without it, wait until after the season on Ebay. Most will go for about $8 postage paid. You can also wait near the media entrance and offer $5 for the media guide. You'd be surprised at how many sportswriters are willing to make a quick $5.

Brian26
04-07-2006, 10:33 PM
You'd be surprised at how many sportswriters are willing to make a quick $5.

:moron

"I'll sell it to you for $5.50, kid."

BeviBall!
04-07-2006, 10:58 PM
$10 at the park.

SoxIllini
04-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Does anyone know how much the media guides cost? I was planning on either buying one the next time I'm at a game, or ordering one by mail. There's also a couple on eBay, but I don't want to pay more than the 'list price'. Last year's was $13, but I wouldn't be surprised if they jacked up the price this year. If anyone knows what they cost this year, please let me know - thanks!

Um, it was $10 last year and it is $10 again this year. I don't know what you've been smoking down in Urbana. You must be catching a whiff of the South Farms of U of I on a day when the manure smell travels like no other. GIT R DONE Hillbilly

itsnotrequired
04-07-2006, 11:17 PM
You must be catching a whiff of the South Farms of U of I on a day when the manure smell travels like no other. GIT R DONE Hillbilly

:rolleyes:

Teal is your friend...

TheKittle
04-08-2006, 12:30 AM
:moron

"I'll sell it to you for $5.50, kid."

Actually JM would say "Get the hell out of my face."

mike squires
04-08-2006, 12:52 AM
Um, it was $10 last year and it is $10 again this year. I don't know what you've been smoking down in Urbana. You must be catching a whiff of the South Farms of U of I on a day when the manure smell travels like no other. GIT R DONE Hillbilly

Although he's right about the odor, sometimes I wish I was a mod.

SoxIllini
04-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Although he's right about the odor, sometimes I wish I was a mod.

Squires, if you drink your milk and take your vitamins, maybe one day you and all the other Hulkamaniacs can become mods and you can then rule the (WSI) world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenmcm76
04-08-2006, 09:25 AM

Ummm.... OK.... I seemed to remember it being $13, and then I looked in one of my programs from last year. The publication order form in the center of the program (I mean "White Sox Magazine") lists the media guide at $13.

So what have YOU been smoking? I live pretty far away from the South Farms, and the only manure smell I detect is from your post.

ewokpelts
04-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Ummm.... OK.... I seemed to remember it being $13, and then I looked in one of my programs from last year. The publication order form in the center of the program (I mean "White Sox Magazine") lists the media guide at $13.

So what have YOU been smoking? I live pretty far away from the South Farms, and the only manure smell I detect is from your post.That's for mail orders.
In park is $10.
St Holders get one free(usually given to them after the second homestand).

Gene

JohnBasedowYoda
04-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Squires, if you drink your milk and take your vitamins, maybe one day you and all the other Hulkamaniacs can become mods and you can then rule the (WSI) world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like his in your face attitude

mike squires
04-09-2006, 12:48 AM

I don't particularly. I do take my vitamins, milk and protein. Please don't make me refer to the pic of me flexing again. :)

MrRoboto83
04-09-2006, 06:22 AM
Unless you can't live without it, wait until after the season on Ebay. Most will go for about $8 postage paid. You can also wait near the media entrance and offer $5 for the media guide. You'd be surprised at how many sportswriters are willing to make a quick $5.

Why wait for the offseason when you can get one now for $10 at the ballpark, seems like a long time to wait to save $2-$5 dollars.

TheKittle
04-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Why wait for the offseason when you can get one now for $10 at the ballpark, seems like a long time to wait to save $2-$5 dollars.

I didn't realize a media guide was needed for life.

BeviBall!
04-09-2006, 04:05 PM

To tha eXtreme!