PDA

View Full Version : Rachael Ray Digs the food at the USCF

Law11
04-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Just watching her 30 min ballpark food show.

She taked about her favorite place being "Comiskey" and the Corn on the Cob
with all the toppings as well as the Frozen Margarita guy and the Funnel cakes got a shout as well. But no mention of CHURROS!!

SoxFan76
04-07-2006, 05:34 PM
No mention of Sox dogs?

SOecks
04-07-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't think she's all that much to look at. She's way to hyper! Now the host of Everyday Italian, Giada, now she's smokin.

I second that motion as well. Giada is incredible. She should have mentioned the Steak Pitas though. Hot dogs are a toss up for me. I really like the Hebrew dogs at Wrigley *puts on flame retardant suit and ducks quickly*

Parrothead
04-07-2006, 06:10 PM

with all the toppings as well as the Frozen Margarita guy and the Funnel cakes got a shout as well. But no mention of CHURROS!!

When was this on? I saw an show last week and all she hit was east coast stadiums and one in Memphis.

JohnBasedowYoda
04-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I second that motion as well. Giada is incredible. She should have mentioned the Steak Pitas though. Hot dogs are a toss up for me. I really like the Hebrew dogs at Wrigley *puts on flame retardant suit and ducks quickly*

I never had the steak pita there, is it good? I find the italian beef sandwiches to be less than desireable.

SOecks
04-07-2006, 06:38 PM
I never had the steak pita there, is it good? I find the italian beef sandwiches to be less than desireable.

Steak pita in the right field corner is incredible. I had an Italian Sausage with Giard from the outfield on Tuesday and it was just okay. The hot peppers weren't nearly hot enough and the sausage had no flavor. Can't go wrong with the steak pitas though. They've taken the place of the Old Comiskey steak sandwiches for me. Don't like the new ones.

RadioheadRocks
04-07-2006, 08:13 PM

MMMMMMMMMM... funnel cakes..... mmmmmmmmmmm... :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Brian26
04-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Where exactly is the corn-off-the-cob stand? I've never had that before.

beckett21
04-07-2006, 08:20 PM

It is called 'Elotes' and IIRC you can find them just inside of the RF concourse. There may be more than one stand, I'm not sure.

Edward
04-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Repeat on Food Network in a half hour at 11pm CT.

Crede_Fan
04-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Got my Elotes loaded up in the UD right behind home plate on Tuesday.

Dolanski
04-08-2006, 12:00 AM
wow, you have never had the corn? and you call yourself a sox fan!:D:

goon
04-08-2006, 12:14 AM
she's on conan o'brien after this commercial break.

jongarlandlover
04-08-2006, 07:05 PM

Yum...funnel cakes...