PDA

View Full Version : What's With The Booing? Are We Cub Fans?

bjmarte
04-07-2006, 04:48 PM
I know it's been a really long time since I've posted anything constructive here so forgive me for jumping back in with both feet.

I've only been to one game so far this year but I noticed something that troubled me on Tuesday. I know they didn't exactly play great ball but is it necessary to boo the team at this point? We aren't even two games into the season after winning the world series and we need to get that upset about losing a single game?

Particularly annoying were the people I heard yelling out to centerfield on a couple of plays that Mackowiak didn't make about "Aaron would have made that play". We all know he's not Aaron, do we really need to be rubbing it in, he isn't even the everyday center fielder for goodness sakes.

I know it wasn't the majority of people booing by a long shot but I just think as fans we should be more than a few steps above Cubs fans. I'm not saying that booing is necessarily bad either, I'm just saying we don't have any need to be all over the team so soon.

Maybe we can get some positive peer pressure going on this in the park.

MarySwiss
04-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I know it's been a really long time since I've posted anything constructive here so forgive me for jumping back in with both feet.

I've only been to one game so far this year but I noticed something that troubled me on Tuesday. I know they didn't exactly play great ball but is it necessary to boo the team at this point? We aren't even two games into the season after winning the world series and we need to get that upset about losing a single game?

Particularly annoying were the people I heard yelling out to centerfield on a couple of plays that Mackowiak didn't make about "Aaron would have made that play". We all know he's not Aaron, do we really need to be rubbing it in, he isn't even the everyday center fielder for goodness sakes.

I know it wasn't the majority of people booing by a long shot but I just think as fans we should be more than a few steps above Cubs fans. I'm not saying that booing is necessarily bad either, I'm just saying we don't have any need to be all over the team so soon.

Aaron was--and is--extremely popular, but I think booing the Sox--team or individual player--is appalling. I can pretty much guarantee that these are not real Sox fans.

itsnotrequired
04-07-2006, 05:03 PM
I was in the Upper Deck (first-base side) for all three games and I don't remember any booing at all.

That is, booing that wasn't directed toward the Indians.:cool:

SoxFan33
04-07-2006, 05:20 PM
I was at the first game and there was definaly booing when introducing the Indians. I thought it was definatly immature and unclassy. Sure we are all big Sox fans but have some respect for the other teams

Ol' No. 2
04-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Aaron was--and is--extremely popular, but I think booing the Sox--team or individual player--is appalling. I can pretty much guarantee that these are not real Sox fans.Some serious Cubs fans I know hated the bandwaggoners that infested that place. I guess it's our turn to get stuck with them. Interesting fan comments on Reifort's blog (http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/inside_the_white_sox/2006/04/history_lesson.html) today. From one guy:

The '06 season is less than a week old, and already there are members of White Sox Universe who are threatening to jump off the ledge,take cyanide,or,worse yet,think about transferring allegiances to Neverland at Clark and Addison...To those,I say.....WE NEVER WANTED YOUR FRONTRUNNING A**ES IN THE FIRST D**N PLACE! LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE TO WATCH THIS TEAM IN PEACE FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS!

Man, that felt good....

WhiteSoxFan84
04-07-2006, 05:25 PM
I wanted to boo Brian Anderson during Wednesday's game. And if I had, he would've deserved it. I wouldn't have been a real fan if I booed? Say what you want to say, but if you suck, I don't care if your Paul Konerko, Jim Thome, Pablo Ozuna, or Brian Anderson, I'll boo you. I don't care if you helped my team win a World Series title LAST season, what you are doing TODAY is what matters. Of course the past factors in, but if you stink up the joint long enough, even the Frank Thomas' of the world will get booed.

buehrle4cy05
04-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Booing the team now might be the dumbest thing a fan could do. There's 159 games to go.

DSpivack
04-07-2006, 05:42 PM
I wanted to boo Brian Anderson during Wednesday's game. And if I had, he would've deserved it. I wouldn't have been a real fan if I booed? Say what you want to say, but if you suck, I don't care if your Paul Konerko, Jim Thome, Pablo Ozuna, or Brian Anderson, I'll boo you. I don't care if you helped my team win a World Series title LAST season, what you are doing TODAY is what matters. Of course the past factors in, but if you stink up the joint long enough, even the Frank Thomas' of the world will get booed.

They won the freakin' WORLD SERIES last year. I think they deserve a break three games into the season.

Dice
04-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Booing at this time of the year right after winning the World Series is uncalled for.

Now if Tuesday's and Wednesday's games were played in September and we were 9 games out of the playoffs then I'd start the booing.

JohnBasedowYoda
04-07-2006, 05:44 PM
I don't "boo," I go "awww come on sheeeeeesh! WHat'ya doing?!"

oeo
04-07-2006, 05:45 PM
I was at the first game and there was definaly booing when introducing the Indians. I thought it was definatly immature and unclassy. Sure we are all big Sox fans but have some respect for the other teams

:?:

Unclassy? You boo the opposing team, what's wrong with that? It happens everywhere...

SoxFan33
04-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Just my opinion when introducing the other team. If people want to be then they can. I boo if the other team gets a HR or does something that wasn't good for the Sox.

RetireWoodys28
04-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Tuesday in section 557 there were more than a few people letting Mackowiak know "Rowand would have had that." It got so bad that after a few innings, my buddies and I were sarcastically hollering "Uribe would have had that!" everytime a ball was fouled out of play. Wednesday in section 531, 4 obnoxious mongrels were telling Contreras he sucked, and calling BA a less than flattering name for a female dog, IN THE FIRST INNING! The same creeps later CHEERED when Martinez was shaken up in a collision. People like this need to sit down and shut up, or at least stop cursing in front of all the kids who were sitting around us. The Cell is not Wrigley.

As far as real Sox fans are concerned, I guess the main point is this isn't Marte in September we're booing here. Whether or not it's ever acceptable to boo your own team isn't even the point yet. It's April. Calm down.

pdimas
04-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Although I didn't boo Mackowiak. I was disappointed on a couple plays where he seemed a little hesitant. One was a hit that landed just in front of him. If he would not have let up I'm pretty sure he would have caught it. Then again he might've missed it and let the ball fall behind him. Sure he played the odds and let the ball drop but I was a little disappointed he didn't go all out on it. The other play was one where he hesitated throwing to third. Like the other play who knows if it would have gotten there in time but again he hesitated and didn't let her rip. I honestly believe he could have made both plays but he gave himself that one moment of indecision and it cost him from making some really good plays. Not once did I ever even think about comparing him to Rowand. On those plays is when the crowd let him have it. I know in my section the people around me that were booing him weren't comparing him to Rowand but rather wanted to see him make the gutsier play and go balls to the wall.

ilsox7
04-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Booing the team now might be the dumbest thing a fan could do. There's 159 games to go.

Sadly, there are plenty of dumb fans. I mean, did you see that post-game thread the other day?

Lip Man 1
04-07-2006, 05:59 PM
"Smithers are they booing me?"

"No sir...that's Boo-URNS"

:smile:

Lip

1951Campbell
04-07-2006, 06:03 PM

It's MLB, not t-ball. It's okay to boo a rival.

SoxEd
04-07-2006, 06:10 PM
I wanted to boo Brian Anderson during Wednesday's game. And if I had, he would've deserved it. I wouldn't have been a real fan if I booed?

Firstly, "Darryl, Darryl, Darryl..."
:wink:

Say what you want to say, but if you suck, I don't care if your Paul Konerko, Jim Thome, Pablo Ozuna, or Brian Anderson, I'll boo you.
I don't care if you helped my team win a World Series title LAST season, what you are doing TODAY is what matters. Of course the past factors in, but if you stink up the joint long enough, even the Frank Thomas' of the world will get booed.

Secondly, how many games has new-boy Anderson played for the Sox before you started to want to boo him?

Don't get me wrong - if you have big-name 'stars' consistently stinking-up the joint, I'm with you completely, but an FNG in his first series of the Season?
:o:

If he consistently stinks through May, then fair enough, but give the guy the chance to settle in!

Bread and Circuses, eh?
Innit marvellous?

jenn2080
04-07-2006, 06:22 PM

Im with you. It is pretty sad to start criticizing 3 games into the series. I heard booing but all for bad calls or something having to do with the opposing team. Aaron is gone now get over it. Accept what you have. Its not like because they lost 2 of 3 I am going to throw in the towel and sell the rest of my season tickets. Of course it completely stinks to have your team lose 2 out of 3 games esp. when you have your hopes up high, but it goes and we still need to support your team.

Jjav829
04-07-2006, 06:36 PM
I haven't noticed much booing. My only question is when did we become so "oooo"-ey? During the introductions, we had a "Cooooooop," "Goooooooch" and "Booooooone." I mean I can understand the Gooch chant, and I can even understand Coop getting one, but when did we decide that Boone Logan gets a "Boooooooone" chant during introductions? :?: :D:

WSox8404
04-07-2006, 06:40 PM

:?: Huh??????? Last time I checked booing the opposition has been around since the dawn of sports. This has nothing to do with being classy or not. Its a tradition. I have never heard of anyone being upset about booing the opposition. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion however...........

Norberto7
04-07-2006, 06:45 PM
I haven't noticed much booing. My only question is when did we become so "oooo"-ey? During the introductions, we had a "Cooooooop," "Goooooooch" and "Booooooone." I mean I can understand the Gooch chant, and I can even understand Coop getting one, but when did we decide that Boone Logan gets a "Boooooooone" chant during introductions? :?: :D:
Yeah, this isn't Texas Stadium circa 1995. That "cheer" is pretty stale. Just look at the Metrodome..."Lewwwwwww......"

:rolleyes:

MikeLove
04-07-2006, 06:47 PM
i dont see anything wrong with a little bit of booing this early in the season. The Sox know they are loved here. Im sure PK would tell you himself he wouldnt be upset about being booed for not getting the man home on sunday twice. He knows hes gotta do it, hes disappointed so knows the fans should be disappointed too.

Booing a specific player thats like 0 for 5 or something when the teams winning is something thats different though imho...

anyways I wouldnt boo if I was at the game cause I really just dont boo my team unless I really feel strongly about it. For instance, I would have booed Orton last year towards the end of his run as a starter...

Booing doing the introductions, don't see anything wrong with it and I do it. I usually try to keep it to a team in the division or one we have a history with. Ill boo the **** out of the twins and the tribe during the intro if i feel so inclined that day. I mean why not? They dont like us, we dont like them....

I wouldnt boo the Blue Jays or some AL team that we don't have a history with... Yankees, Red Sox, A's (cept for thomas), Angels are teams I would boo.

Dont like the Gooooooooooo, for Iguchi. His last name isnt like the players that usually get that...

The Critic
04-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Personally, my booing mechanism has been shut down.
I want very very much for the Sox to repeat, and I get disappointed and frustrated when things don't go their way, but I never thought I'd see them win the whole thing, and I'm still WAY too grateful to boo them.

I'd never deny anyone their right to boo if that's what they're feeling, but I just can't do it.

champagne030
04-07-2006, 07:27 PM

Well, if Ozzie continues to bring Logan into one run games in the 8th inning it'll be boooooo and not Boooooooone. He should be in the Adkins role.....Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.........

Vernam
04-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Personally, my booing mechanism has been shut down.
I want very very much for the Sox to repeat, and I get disappointed and frustrated when things don't go their way, but I never thought I'd see them win the whole thing, and I'm still WAY too grateful to boo them.Yeah, I'm totally down with that. The guy who sits next to me is one of the all-time complainers and literally gets worked up over every play that doesn't go the Sox' way. When he renewed his tix for 2006, he even dropped me an email promising to be on his best behavior this year. Which I knew, of course, would never happen! But he also claps more than anybody I've ever seen, and I've never heard him boo a Sox player, despite his short fuse.

I mean, there are many less-destructive ways to express displeasure. There's no doubt in my mind that the Cubs' troubles partly stem from the mean-spiritedness that has become common in their park. Are those fans justified in booing after 98 years without a championship? Sure. Is it in their own best interests? Nope.

Maybe the lovefest between the Sox and their fans has to end, but it certainly doesn't have to end so fast. If I were one of the players getting booed at any time this year -- much less during the first homestand -- it would cast a bit of doubt on all the respect and gratitude expressed by fans after the Series win. Yeah, they're pros who know there are idiots in any crowd. But I really hope the increase in attendance doesn't also mean an increase in embarrassing behavior, including booing people who were our professed heroes after 2005. For me, these guys can do no wrong until further notice, as in 2007 at the very earliest.

Vernam

Whitesox4ever
04-07-2006, 08:08 PM
I will never boo any player who gives it 100%. I think booing any Sox player at this time should have their head examined

1951Campbell
04-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah, this isn't Texas Stadium circa 1995. That "cheer" is pretty stale. Just look at the Metrodome..."Lewwwwwww......"

:rolleyes:

It goes back further than that. Brewers fans would yell "Coooooooop" at Cecil Cooper back in the early 80s.

Vernam
04-07-2006, 08:22 PM
It goes back further than that. Brewers fans would yell "Coooooooop" at Cecil Cooper back in the early 80s.I shouldn't admit this, but I vaguely remember "Mooooose" cheers for Moose Skowron in the mid-60s. :cool: So yeah, it is safe to say that's old hat.

Vernam

Bobbo35
04-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Aaron was--and is--extremely popular, but I think booing the Sox--team or individual player--is appalling. I can pretty much guarantee that these are not real Sox fans.

If I ever here someone booing a sox player at the cell I always give them a piece of my mind. They are not true fans, complete morons are what they are.

WhiteSoxFan84
04-08-2006, 04:08 AM
They won the freakin' WORLD SERIES last year. I think they deserve a break three games into the season.

What did Brian Anderson do in the playoffs? Oh that's right, he wasn't even on the roster. Brian Anderson, Jim Thome, Rob Mackowiak, Alex Cintron, Javier Vazquez, Boone Logan, Matt Thornton, and Ross Gload can't use the World Series as an excuse. Because although some of them may have helped out during the season, they didn't do all that much.

And 3 games isn't the problem, Brian Anderson just hasn't seemed comfortable at the plate since last season. Only good game I remember him having was the Mariners/Hernandez game and the first game of this season which was a good game for almost every Sox hitter because the Indians bullpen sucks. Is it the pressure of playing in the bigs and replacing Aaron Rowand? Maybe. But if he keeps this up through mid-May, I wouldn't mind seeing if Ryan Sweeney can handle "the pressure".

chi_guy
04-08-2006, 08:07 AM
I'm sorry. If the team is sucking they need to be booed. Maybe they would realize they need to get their head of our their #$% and start playing like men.

I never booed if there was a bad play. I never booed if someone struck out but I did boo every time they put in Koch.

WhiteSoxFan84
04-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Speaking of getting booed, anyone catch the Mets/Nats game on Thursday? Carlos Beltran was getting booed by quite a lot of fans until he hit a home run late in the game. After he hit it, the fans were going crazy chanting his name well after he had rounded the bases and reached the dugout. They were cheering for a curtain call but he just wouldn't come out. Then you see him walking into the dugout after he rounded the bases and it seemed as though Willie Randolph told him the fans were calling him out but Beltran just shook his head and looked pissed. So he went and sat next to Jose Reyes and was not going to come out until Julio Franco walked upto him and talked him into making the quickest curtain call ever.

I guess Carlos is a little sensitive....

BeviBall!
04-08-2006, 08:33 AM
even the Frank Thomas' of the world will get booed.

Nooooooooooooooo.

Tekijawa
04-08-2006, 08:49 AM

If Sox fans can boo Mickey Mantle when he played, I think it's perfectly acceptable to boo Grady Seizmore...

BainesHOF
04-08-2006, 10:59 AM
There were WAY too many "fans" in the bleachers at Tuesday's game who jumped all over Rob Mackowiak. I'm not just talking about "Rowand would have had it" stuff either. A number of fans were screaming all kinds of garbage at Mackowiak. It would have been bad enough if he was a visiting player, but for it to be directed at a Sox player, and one who grew up on the South Side at that, in his first day in center field for us, it was just unbelievable. Where do these moronic fans come from? It wasn't even like Mackowiak made an error. He merely didn't take a great path to the ball on a couple occasions on his first day in center field at the Cell in windy conditions. Most players wouldn't have caught those balls. The whole scene was sad. What was bad too was that many fans were actually laughing at these ignorant and pathetic loudmouths.

voodoochile
04-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Now that's a crappy attitude. You don't boo a guy for one bad game and especially not for one bad play. Heck I don't think a guy should get booed for a week of bad play. If they stink it up for a month straight, then they and the manager should be booed for allowing them to continue to stink it up.

I say booooooo to fans who boo on the second day of the season. That's not booing bad play that's booing because you are upset and your little world isn't perfect anymore. Get over yourselves...:rolleyes:

Jurr
04-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Now that's a crappy attitude. You don't boo a guy for one bad game and especially not for one bad play. Heck I don't think a guy should get booed for a week of bad play. If they stink it up for a month straight, then they and the manager should be booed for allowing them to continue to stink it up.

I say booooooo to fans who boo on the second day of the season. That's not booing bad play that's booing because you are upset and your little world isn't perfect anymore. Get over yourselves...:rolleyes: The fans who are booing this early are the exact same fans that will be selling their Sox tickets on ebay when they realize that every game isn't the playoffs and they have better things to do, such as start an I.V. line of ethanol at the Cubby bear with all of the co-eds.

spiffie
04-08-2006, 11:20 AM
I find that most of my booing at games is related to managerial decisions. Yes, I booed when they brought Logan into the game on Wed. Not because I hate Logan or anything like that, but because the minute Ozzie made that move everyone around me knew what was likely to happen. So when Hafner hit the HR, I did boo. I admit sadly I can't magically channel the boo's away from Logan's ears and straight to Ozzie's but I know of no other way to show disapproval of a manager's seemingly boneheaded decision. I felt bad for Logan, he should not have been in that position at that time. But I was angry at Ozzie for making that happen. Perhaps we can create some new sound of disapproval that can be understood to be aimed only at management.

voodoochile
04-08-2006, 11:34 AM
I find that most of my booing at games is related to managerial decisions. Yes, I booed when they brought Logan into the game on Wed. Not because I hate Logan or anything like that, but because the minute Ozzie made that move everyone around me knew what was likely to happen. So when Hafner hit the HR, I did boo. I admit sadly I can't magically channel the boo's away from Logan's ears and straight to Ozzie's but I know of no other way to show disapproval of a manager's seemingly boneheaded decision. I felt bad for Logan, he should not have been in that position at that time. But I was angry at Ozzie for making that happen. Perhaps we can create some new sound of disapproval that can be understood to be aimed only at management.

Didn't get to see the game, so cannot comment on how I would have felt about the Boone decision. I probably would have prefered Cotts, but some of what is going on is probably Ozzie seeing how guys will perform in certain situations. He does have a LOT of new players and he needs to see how they do in certain situations. This will pay dividends down the road. Not saying it is okay to give away games, but if the players we have on the bench suck that bad then we need to get new ones anyway and the time to find that out is NOW...

Lip Man 1
04-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Voodoo:

Question.....

A fan is paying good money, in most cases, for their tickets. Are you saying they don't have the right to boo for whatever reason, as long as it's not profane or racial?

Just wondering...

Lip

soxwon
04-08-2006, 12:31 PM
yesterday on either the score or CFL(1000)
they were commenting on how, even though we won the world series, are still nervous, edgy, and irritable this year.
I agree with them, we should not let a few losses irritate us.
Many of us said, after we win it, we wouldnt care if we lost for 5 years on.
or something to that effect.
we havent changed, we are still affected, by losing-we shouldnt.

voodoochile
04-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Voodoo:

Question.....

A fan is paying good money, in most cases, for their tickets. Are you saying they don't have the right to boo for whatever reason, as long as it's not profane or racial?

Just wondering...

Lip
People can do whatever they want to given the guidelines you suggest, but personally, I think it's stupid to boo a guy for one bad play. I don't boo as a rule. I can recall two times in my life I have booed a member of a team I was rooting for. Cade McNown and some reliever for the Sox who got off to a horrible start in the late 90's. I think his name was Castillo, but not Carlos Castillo. He was a veteran who was supposed to solidify the bullpen and the first 6 or so times he touched the ball he was simply a gascan.

Booing the guys who are out there giving it all they've got to try and win so you can go home happy seems petty in general.

Booing a guy in the second game of the season is just plain ridiculous. But of course that is IMHO and I am as welcome to it as the people who feel that every bad play should be met with derision are...

spiffie
04-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Didn't get to see the game, so cannot comment on how I would have felt about the Boone decision. I probably would have prefered Cotts, but some of what is going on is probably Ozzie seeing how guys will perform in certain situations. He does have a LOT of new players and he needs to see how they do in certain situations. This will pay dividends down the road. Not saying it is okay to give away games, but if the players we have on the bench suck that bad then we need to get new ones anyway and the time to find that out is NOW...
It's not about whether or not a guy sucks, its about do you need to choose the worst possible situation right off the bat? Why not bring in Logan in Sunday night's game, let him pitch and if he gives up some runs its no big deal? Instead Ozzie keeps him in the pen for that, but sticks him in a 1-run game against the heart of the CLE lineup. Yes, at some point Logan will need to be in that situation, but wouldn't we rather it happen when he's had some time and innings to get acclimated to major league baseball?

champagne030
04-08-2006, 01:18 PM
It wasn't even like Mackowiak made an error. He merely didn't take a great path to the ball on a couple occasions on his first day in center field at the Cell in windy conditions. Most players wouldn't have caught those balls. .

I heard it and it's not fair to boo Mackowiak. The problem is he's a defensive liability in CF and a vast majority of CF's would have caught the pop fly he let drop. We've been spoiled recently with our CF defense and this is a big downgrade when Anderson is not playing. We will be significantly weaker (on defense) this season when the bench is used in the OF. I only hope that their superior offensive production over last season's team makes up the difference.

TDog
04-08-2006, 01:37 PM
The irony is that some of the people booing would cheer Frank Thomas in an A's uniform, even if he is still hitting .133 when he comes into town.

1951Campbell
04-08-2006, 01:38 PM
yesterday on either the score or CFL(1000)
they were commenting on how, even though we won the world series, are still nervous, edgy, and irritable this year.
I agree with them, we should not let a few losses irritate us.
Many of us said, after we win it, we wouldnt care if we lost for 5 years on.
or something to that effect.
we havent changed, we are still affected, by losing-we shouldnt.

I think a silent majority of Sox fans are still in the "calm down, wait-and-see" category for now.

voodoochile
04-08-2006, 02:14 PM
The irony is that some of the people booing would cheer Frank Thomas in an A's uniform, even if he is still hitting .133 when he comes into town.

Well, cheering for a living legend and the greatest player to ever wear your team's colors is pretty much to be expected. I put people who don't cheer Frank Thomas in the same category as those people who are booing now...

TDog
04-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Well, cheering for a living legend and the greatest player to ever wear your team's colors is pretty much to be expected. I put people who don't cheer Frank Thomas in the same category as those people who are booing now...

Cheering for an opponent, albeit a legendary former player, while booing your current players is not what a good fan does.

I won't cheer for Frank Thomas, but I won't boo Brian Anderson or Boone Logan.

Lip Man 1
04-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Voodoo:

You are thinking of Tony Castillo acquired for Luis Adujar by Jumbotron Ron at the trade deadline in 1996. He was Ron's 'solution' to the bullpen mess, a mess that set the record (at that time) for the most blown saves in MLB.

1996...the year the Sox were 40-21 in early June, had three 100+ RBI guys (with Baines at 98) still had the lead for the Wild Card in September yet finished at 85-77.

Lip

starboy0
04-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Boo if a guy if he is dogging it or is a basic jerk. I don't think any of our guys fit into that category.

voodoochile
04-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Voodoo:

You are thinking of Tony Castillo acquired for Luis Adujar by Jumbotron Ron at the trade deadline in 1996. He was Ron's 'solution' to the bullpen mess, a mess that set the record (at that time) for the most blown saves in MLB.

1996...the year the Sox were 40-21 in early June, had three 100+ RBI guys (with Baines at 98) still had the lead for the Wild Card in September yet finished at 85-77.

Lip

That's the guy... boooooooo...:tongue: