PDA

View Full Version : St. Patty's Day Jerseys

scottypod22
04-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Ok, when I went to the South Side Parade this year, I saw about 10 sox home jerseys that had the green lettering. I have been looking everywhere to buy one, but haven't had much luch yet. The couple of sites I saw online only had Freddy Garcia's jersey, but I know I saw more than just him at the parade. I've also seen on one website an all-green jersey with the sox logo, which also looks awesome, but WHERE CAN I FIND THESE AROUND CHICAGO?!? I want one so bad, someone please help. Thanks!

ohiosoxfan12
04-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Ebay sometimes has them, if you want to try that approach.

Dolly
04-07-2006, 01:29 PM
I've seen them at the Grandstand before, but it's been a while since I've been there so I can't say for sure if they still have them. I'd be willing to bet that they do, though.

rdwj
04-07-2006, 01:29 PM
My friend has a Pods one - he got it at Sports Authority believe it or not.

But, if I were looking for one - I'd try Grandstands first

Timmy D's
04-07-2006, 01:32 PM
I bought A Konerko green for 89 bucks off of Ebay. It was brand new Majestic, sewn on #'s and letters. I wish I could point ya to the exact seller, but he had Paulie, Garland, Pods, all for sale at 89 bucks. I remember the guy lived out in Crystal Lake. Hope any of that helps. I'll look for a link to him for ya.

Uncle_Patrick
04-07-2006, 01:39 PM
My wife bought me mine from Champs around Christmas time. I wonder if they might have been a limited run thing, though. I don't see them around anymore. If they aren't at Grandstand, they aren't anywhere.

cbotnyse
04-07-2006, 02:01 PM
This reminds me of a tee shirt that I always see.....its a green tee shirt that says Wrigley Field and has a shamrock on it........can someone tell me what is Irish about Wrigley Field????? I get very annoyed by that shirt :angry:

daveeym
04-07-2006, 02:08 PM
They had some at the jersey shop in the upper deck.

WS in 05
04-07-2006, 02:10 PM
I've got a podsednik one, got it last year around the beginning of the playoffs at champs. At that time they only had four and the guy told me that every champs only had four-pods-konerko-dye-piersynski. Don't know if they still carry them. I've seen one at the grandstand and the gift shop at comiskey with no lettering or numbers though.(would have got the konerko one but that was pre-signing)

tromcoe
04-07-2006, 04:06 PM
I've got a podsednik one, got it last year around the beginning of the playoffs at champs. At that time they only had four and the guy told me that every champs only had four-pods-konerko-dye-piersynski. Don't know if they still carry them. I've seen one at the grandstand and the gift shop at comiskey with no lettering or numbers though.(would have got the konerko one but that was pre-signing)

These went on sale last year exclusively at Champs right in time for the halfway to St. Patricks Day last year. That is when I bought mine. Try online, but they were pretty much out of these before the playoffs started. I believe they were about $95.00.

celicacutie
04-07-2006, 04:29 PM
I was at Grandstand last week...none there. They said they weren't getting any more in either (at least one clerk said that)

JohnBasedowYoda
04-07-2006, 05:48 PM
I bought mine from Grandstand back just before they made the playoffs. It was a generic jersey and cost about $80-$90 if I remember correctly.

TheQuestion
04-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Champs has a ton of them way down south in Matteson (just west of Chicago Heights). They had Paulie and Dye for sure, I think Buehrle and Contreras as well but not as sure. You should be able to find them all over the area...