PDA

View Full Version : Long time no talk

34rancher
01-20-2002, 02:45 PM
Hey guys,
Quick question for all:
Does anyone have any inside info on the exact date tix will go on sale for the beloved Sox? The web site just says March. Thanks guys. Hope that all is well.

FarWestChicago
01-20-2002, 02:56 PM
Hey, Ranch! Haven't seen you in ages. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question. :(:

34rancher
01-20-2002, 03:05 PM
Hey FWC,
Thanks. I still read every post everynight. Things around here are awesome. This board is one of the best I have seen. How is California treating you? Is Cisco ever going to take off again? As for me, now that the bears have lost, I just have Big 10 hoops until spring training. I am really looking forward to June. There are some great match-ups. 6 vs. the scrubs, and 3 at Atlanta. Sounds fun to me.

FarWestChicago
01-20-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 34rancher
Hey FWC,
Thanks. I still read every post everynight. Things around here are awesome. This board is one of the best I have seen. How is California treating you? Is Cisco ever going to take off again? As for me, now that the bears have lost, I just have Big 10 hoops until spring training. I am really looking forward to June. There are some great match-ups. 6 vs. the scrubs, and 3 at Atlanta. Sounds fun to me. California is fine if you don't pay attention when you are paying rent. :smile: Cisco will do well. The CEO knows what he's doing. PHG keeps me busy working on the site. It will pass the time until spring training. :smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
01-20-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by 34rancher
Hey guys,
Quick question for all:
Does anyone have any inside info on the exact date tix will go on sale for the beloved Sox? The web site just says March. Thanks guys. Hope that all is well.

Good question. The Sox are way behind on everything regarding the 2002 schedule. I'm sure they'll get around to telling us what their plans are. It's tough to make payroll without a ticket revenue stream. You don't suppose that's precisely their plan, do you?

:reinsy
"Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth!"

Welcome back, rancher.

Foulke You
01-21-2002, 02:09 PM
I e-mailed a Sox ticket representative and all they could tell me is that the Sox 7 game packs go on sale in February and single game tix go on sale in March. They don't have a date set yet. Maybe we'll find out at SoxFest. I highly recommend the 7 game package. I buy it every year now. You just fax your order in and tell them what seats you want and kick back and the tickets arrive by mail before the single game seats even go on sale. You don't have to wait in line with the masses on single game ticket sale day. I got great seats to the crosstown series, opening day, the Red Sox and other teams that the lower deck sells out quick for.