PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice

BV2005
04-05-2006, 12:36 AM
When parking did anyone notice 3 guys at a corner collecting $20 from everyone and saying they were the parking attendents, mind you they were wearing street clothes. They were telling everyone to give them $20 and they didn't have any kind of coupon to prove you paid. When they told me to pay I told them the situation seemed kinda shadey than when I drove up to the parking lot entrance I paid the REAL parking attendent $18 to park. I sure hope nobody fell for this.

Deuce
04-05-2006, 12:45 AM
When parking did anyone notice 3 guys at a corner collecting $20 from everyone and saying they were the parking attendents, mind you they were wearing street clothes. They were telling everyone to give them $20 and they didn't have any kind of coupon to prove you paid. When they told me to pay I told them the situation seemed kinda shadey than when I drove up to the parking lot entrance I paid the REAL parking attendent $18 to park. I sure hope nobody fell for this.When I was walking in, one of these yutz was pulling this scam, but the buyer didn't bite. He then went to the real attendants, who immediately sent security after the idiots. Don't know if they were picked up or not, but this all happened at around 10:30 am. When did you talk to them?

Deuce

BainesHOF
04-05-2006, 10:04 AM
They've been pulling this scam for years.

BV2005
04-05-2006, 12:39 PM
When I was walking in, one of these yutz was pulling this scam, but the buyer didn't bite. He then went to the real attendants, who immediately sent security after the idiots. Don't know if they were picked up or not, but this all happened at around 10:30 am. When did you talk to them?

Deuce

I seen them at about 10:00

Erik The Red
04-05-2006, 01:07 PM
I've seen them before, too. I just point and laugh at them.