PDA

View Full Version : Free MLB extra innings

StockdaleForVeep
04-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Just incase some didnt know, every year mlb extra innings runs a free preview the opening week of the season, so check it out while u can if u dont have it, like myself

gonna enjoy watchin frank thomas bat hopefully in this inning but within the hour in the oak\nyy game

LuvSox
04-04-2006, 10:54 PM
I absolutely luv this promo, now and after the all star break. The price of the package is ridiculous, and I'm sure I'd lose interest in late night Padres games quickly, but it's great during the first week of baseball.

Brian26
04-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Yeah, this is pretty cool. I just saw Damaso Marte strike out Prince Fielder about 30 minutes ago.

SouthSoxFan
04-06-2006, 02:16 PM
I acutally think its a bargain. 6 months of baseball for $150, plus its the only way I get to follow the Sox.

1951Campbell
04-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah, this is pretty cool. I just saw Damaso Marte strike out Prince Fielder about 30 minutes ago.

Marte struck someone out? Are you sure you don't have "MLB Bizarro World"?

MarySwiss
04-06-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm still not sure I'm gonna get this. I already have the MLB.tv on my computers and I don't think I'd watch enough non-Sox games to justify it.

I wonder if I could convince the IRS that, because I am a writer/editor by profession and I also do some writing for WSI, this is a business expense. :rolleyes:

Deuce
04-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Funny you should bring up this topic. I recieved a call this morning from my "CO" in Baghdad, Lt. Deuce, with specific orders to pick up the MLB package before she comes home next week. Guess she has her priorities straight. :wink: