PDA

View Full Version : Josh Fields RHP

diamondkings29
04-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Many have asked for an update for Josh Fields RHP. Josh has stayed back in Tucson for extended spring to continue rehabing the shoulder. The organization does not want to rush him back as he is on the bubble of getting the call to make it to the big league team so he is on a throwing program to get him ready for that. He will not be going to rehab in the minors starting at Kanny and working his way back to Charlotte, he has been told to get 100% ready in Tucson, then assigned to Charlotte and then get ready if the team needs him. He is feeling good, just ready for his call.

KRS1
04-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Great news, thanks for the quick response. How hard has he been throwing(or at what %) as of late?

diamondkings29
04-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Josh has stated that he is not being rushed and Cooper and his staff are working with him to get him back slowly since shoulders are tough rehabs. I do not have a number or percentage, I know that he went into Tucson in February at about 60% and moving through the program.

diamondkings29
04-06-2006, 02:23 PM
I spoke with Josh today and he is feeling great. No pain and full range of motion and in high spirits. Those three things during a rehab throwing program is the key to a healthy stong recovery.

Look out Chicago (i.e. Boone Logan) Fieldz is back.