PDA

View Full Version : Season Tix holders- how are your neighbors?

OG4LIFE
04-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Maybe this belongs in 'Whats the Score', as it is kind of a rant, but any ST holders get placed by dopes?

I'm by a couple of guys, well, I'll just give you a few quotes and you can decide for yourself:

"I really like Buehrle out there. Left handers totally screw up right handed hitters."

as the grounds crew is unrolling the tarp in short left before the downpour:

"Why are they going to cover the outfield?"

80 games left. I hope this gets better...

DumpJerry
04-03-2006, 11:06 PM
I dunno. The people I asked around me aren't ST holders. Check back in a couple of weeks.

Timmy D's
04-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Those probably wont be your full time neighbors. Alot of peeps sold the tix for the $ they were going for, w/ the news of the inclimate weather I bet. I had a guy next to me last night who left after the 2nd out of the top of the 1st. I thought he just went to get or beer or somethin' but he never came back. The punks behind me who had to say F@#& every 2 seconds, I heard mention they were his older brothers tickets, who gave them to him at the last minute. So things will hopefully get better for all of us.:)

chisoxfanatic
04-03-2006, 11:38 PM
The girl right next to me was a season ticket holder with the same plan as me (Hit & Run), so we'll be seeing each other quite a bit. She used to be in the corporate world working in communications; but, she's now a substitute teacher for an elementary school on the north side. We actually talked a bit about the teaching world between innings. She seemed pretty cool.