PDA

View Full Version : Troll in the Upper Deck

CubsfansareDRUNK
04-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Behind home plate (UD) at the game last night there was indian fan yelling out "LES GO CC! YOU DA MAN CC!" And was the only dude yelling out stuff when sox players struck out. I hated that troll. You could hear his annoying voice throughout the stadium. Sox fans were giving him crap throughout the game, especially when Cc fatbathia got pulled due to injuries.

kittle42
04-03-2006, 08:08 PM
I have no problem with people rooting for the team they came to see in a visiting stadium.

doublem23
04-03-2006, 08:25 PM
I have no problem with people rooting for the team they came to see in a visiting stadium.

I don't either, but there is a line between rooting and being an annoying troll.

CubsfansareDRUNK
04-03-2006, 08:41 PM
I don't either, but there is a line between rooting and being an annoying troll.

yes, and he crossed it

Soxfanspcu11
04-03-2006, 08:44 PM

You are correct! And by the way, I have been meaning to say something for awhile now, but you have the best sig that I have seen on this site! (No offense to anyone else!:wink: )

Did you take that picture?? How is it so clear?? How did you see the city through the clouds?? Am I asking too many questions?? lol

tick53
04-03-2006, 08:44 PM
What are you gonna do?

doublem23
04-03-2006, 08:48 PM
You are correct! And by the way, I have been meaning to say something for awhile now, but you have the best sig that I have seen on this site! (No offense to anyone else!:wink: )

Did you take that picture?? How is it so clear?? How did you see the city through the clouds?? Am I asking too many questions?? lol

Ha ha, damn I've gotten a lot of questions about the photo and unfortunately no, I didn't take it. I was surfing around the 'net and saw it and was obviously incredibly drawn to it. I have no idea about the background story about it at all but it was way too impressive to pass up.

Norberto7
04-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Ha ha, damn I've gotten a lot of questions about the photo and unfortunately no, I didn't take it. I was surfing around the 'net and saw it and was obviously incredibly drawn to it. I have no idea about the background story about it at all but it was way too impressive to pass up.
Wow...Peoria looks great. That river is sooooo blue....

SOX ADDICT '73
04-04-2006, 01:39 AM
Behind home plate (UD) at the game last night there was indian fan yelling out "LES GO CC! YOU DA MAN CC!"...
You misunderstood - he was actually cheering for "Clubhouse Cancer" AJ Pierzynski.

peeonwrigley
04-04-2006, 01:50 AM
Wow...Peoria looks great. That river is sooooo blue....

I think I see Crusens

WhiteSoxFan84
04-04-2006, 04:54 AM
If you come to my ballpark and your team is playing my team, here's my motto: Cheer for your team, don't diss mine. Just don't try to the loudest person in the crowd.

SOXSINCE'70
04-04-2006, 05:48 AM
Cc fatbathia

Or you could call him CC "Fat ass"-ia.:redneck

Scottiehaswheels
04-04-2006, 07:13 AM
Not meaning to hijack this thread but during the rain delay down by the first base dugout a fight broke out... Anyone down there able to see what happened? Looked to me like all Sox fans but potentially with that area could have been Indian fans... Anyone know?

ws05champs
04-04-2006, 07:41 AM
I find Cleveland fans to be the worst. They always act like their team has never gotten a base hit before. As far as what you can do - just cheer louder for the Sox.

As far as anything else, does anybody know what the guidelines are regarding fans shouting out profanities? Will security eject them if they use it?

AngryCollins
04-04-2006, 08:28 AM
I find Cleveland fans to be the worst.

Umm, have you ever been to Philly?

EastCoastSoxFan
04-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Yes there is, and Philadelphia is one place where it's best NOT to cross that line...

CubsfansareDRUNK
04-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Umm, have you ever been to Philly?\
what about wrigley

MarySwiss
04-05-2006, 03:11 PM
\
what about wrigley

Wrigley is a non-factor. One reasonably well-informed Sox fan can reduce 10 Wrigley fans to tears in nothing flat.

SOXPHILE
04-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Wrigley is a non-factor. One reasonably well-informed Sox fan can reduce 10 Wrigley fans to tears in nothing flat.

Heh heh heh...I've actually come close to doing this to some of "those people" on more than a few occasions. It's so funny when they get frustrated and angry, and try and stammer out some response. Other times, they just give you this look---------->:?: They never let the actual facts, figures & stats get in the way of making complete idiots of themselves.

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-05-2006, 04:22 PM

The problem is, reason is greatly outnumbered by drunken stupidity. Even more reason to steer clear of that dump - except for interleague and 5-10 educated Sox fans invade the frat house.

illinisox1
04-05-2006, 04:56 PM
nothin wrong with that, gotta give the guy props for rootin for this team, even on the road.......