Viva Magglio
01-19-2002, 06:12 AM
:shammy
I'm blowing off my team's convention

:maggs
I'm scheduled to be at my team's convention

SOXSINCE'70
01-19-2002, 12:03 PM
And I hope to meet you Saturday or Sunday.At least you're man enough to show up and face the fans. :walnuts :burly

Foulke You
01-21-2002, 01:19 PM
I can't sully my hands by mingling with the masses! What will my loyal Dominican subjects think? My regal body saved baseball as we know it!! I'm to be expected to sign autographs for those who are not fit to grovel in my waste products?!

:hurt
Hi! I'm Frank. I'll be at SoxFest too! Of course I'm there pretty much every year. You don't hear too much about it but I'll be there with bells on!

Viva Magglio
01-21-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
I can't sully my hands by mingling with the masses! What will my loyal Dominican subjects think? My regal body saved baseball as we know it!! I'm to be expected to sign autographs for those who are not fit to grovel in my waste products?!

:hurt
Hi! I'm Frank. I'll be at SoxFest too! Of course I'm there pretty much every year. You don't hear too much about it but I'll be there with bells on!

Actually, Frank is not listed among the players scheduled to be at SoxFest.

SoxFest Press Release (http://www.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news_story.jsp?GXHC_gx_session_id_=f2c4a8c5ddd 5a751&article_id=cws_20011219_soxfest_news&team_id=cws)

Foulke You
01-21-2002, 05:10 PM
Really? I thought I read in the Sun-Times that he'd be there. I shouldn't trust everything I read in the paper that employs Moronotti.

:moron
I'll be sure to write an article about how Frank is blowing off ScumSoxFest. Sammy, however, deserves the rest after last year's magical season.