PDA

View Full Version : Has everbody been keeping up on the Palehose Six comic

lostletters
04-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Just wondering, has everybody been keeping up on the White Sox in illustrated pirate form?

I love the name the comic gave to the cleveland indians...the Crackers. I don't know why, but the entire comic has been pretty funny.

I am also wondering if the White Sox players have been looking at this comic. Does anybody here talk to any of them to find out.

Also does anybody know if anything similiar is done with any other MLB team, or is this unique to the White Sox.

Realist
04-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Just wondering, has everybody been keeping up on the White Sox in illustrated pirate form?

I love the name the comic gave to the cleveland indians...the Crackers. I don't know why, but the entire comic has been pretty funny.

I am also wondering if the White Sox players have been looking at this comic. Does anybody here talk to any of them to find out.

Also does anybody know if anything similiar is done with any other MLB team, or is this unique to the White Sox.

I have. The last couple with the Toons have been great. I just wish the parrot would let loose with a "Hawkism". If Carl has room to draw the bird, he has room to squeeze in a "Mercy!"

Rikirk
04-03-2006, 04:29 PM
I love the comic, CS should be commended for his work, in my opinion its pure genius. The strip is very witty and I love seeing the Sox players in cartoon form. This may start a trend...and we'll end up seeing baseball cartoon strips in every city paper.

I read the website any chance I get.:wink:

Black Jack
04-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Hell yeah, I love his portrayal of Hafner in the last one, he makes a perfect oaf henchman.

Baby Fisk
04-05-2006, 01:08 PM
This guy is great at capturing faces. A battered, mulletted Freddy appears today: linky (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7577/1975/1600/Ring.jpg)