PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride Club/Gameday Audio Question

whitesoxwilkes
04-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Is the gameday audio sold with the Sox Pride club only for Sox games? Or is it the total package for all 30 teams?

salty99
04-03-2006, 02:09 PM
YOu get all teams. But it seems to be sporadic today.

SouthSide_HitMen
04-03-2006, 03:02 PM
I've had to call MLB three times since Friday.

Friday I called to cancel (again) my MLB.TV (cancelled earlier in March but received an email Friday I would be charged) and the gameday audio (due to the Sox Pride Fan Club I signed up for).

Today, the MLB.TV and MLB Gameday Audio hit my credit card so my second call was to have that reversed (which they said will take several days).

Then I tried to log into the Mets game (via my Sox Pride Account) and the site stated I had to pay $14.95. So my third call was to resolve this issue (they knocked out my Sox Pride access when they processed the refund processed during call number 2).

Now there is appearantly a systemwide issue and no games are being broadcast.

Three calls, about 1 hour on hold and $94 in bad credit card charges later and still no audio. :angry:

I've had gameday audio since it was offered and it works about 95 - 98% of the time. I am disappointed with how they process the orders however. The customer service reps are politte but the system is FUBAR (including the automatic renewal provisions which puts the onus on you to cancel and then they do not properly process your cancelled order). This is consistent with all the problems disclosed with MLB.com merchandise purchased after the World Series.

I wonder who is in charge over at MLB.com.

http://www.cnnsi.com/baseball/2002/allstar/news/2002/07/09/allstar_game_ap/t1_selig_ap.jpg

whitesoxwilkes
04-03-2006, 03:08 PM
YOu get all teams. But it seems to be sporadic today.

That's what piqued my curiosity. Wanted to listen to the Reds game and ot only silence.

Edward
04-03-2006, 03:19 PM
I've been trying to call and cancel for a week now, i cant even get through it's always busy, and now because of this im charged for another month of mlb.tv :angry:

SouthSide_HitMen
04-03-2006, 04:22 PM
The MLB Gameday audio is not accessable via the Sox Pride link but it works via the MLB.com main page (at least for me).

HotelWhiteSox
04-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Also got Gameday Audio from the Sox Pride Club, but am getting a lot of skipping/dropouts? Don't think it's my connection, since it's high speed, and had no problem with MLB.tv last year. Anyone else?