PDA

View Full Version : Impressive Play of Jason Micheals

na_na_na_na
04-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Was anyone else here imppresed with Coco Crisps replacement in LF last night. Seemed like he was getting a really good jump on the ball. How many years did they lock Micheals up for?

spluta7913
04-03-2006, 11:09 AM
dont know and dont care, he made a good play on iguchi, but 90% of all left fielders in the show make that catch, now if he would have caught the rocket by brian anderson i would have been impressed

oeo
04-03-2006, 11:13 AM
He made a good play, yes...but for some reason I hate the guy. He's just the kind of guy you love to hate, there's just something about him. Kind of like Kevin Mench, I have no idea why I hate that guy, but I do.

0o0o0
04-03-2006, 12:25 PM
He made a good play, yes...but for some reason I hate the guy. He's just the kind of guy you love to hate, there's just something about him. Kind of like Kevin Mench, I have no idea why I hate that guy, but I do.
Couldn't agree more

caulfield12
04-03-2006, 02:26 PM
I put him up there with Gary Gaetti, Jeremy Giambi and Wally Backman.

He just kind of looks like a meathead, to tell you the truth. He doesnīt look like a player thatīs going to do a lot of damage.

He might hit .300 or have a .400 OBP, but I will never respect him like I did CoCo Crisp. He doesnīt have the range and he has a really bad haircut.

palehozenychicty
04-03-2006, 02:44 PM
I put him up there with Gary Gaetti, Jeremy Giambi and Wally Backman.

He just kind of looks like a meathead, to tell you the truth. He doesnīt look like a player thatīs going to do a lot of damage.

He might hit .300 or have a .400 OBP, but I will never respect him like I did CoCo Crisp. He doesnīt have the range and he has a really bad haircut.

The rope that Anderson hit nearly decapitated him. Wild stuff.

RKMeibalane
04-03-2006, 10:45 PM
The rope that Anderson hit nearly decapitated him. Wild stuff.

That ball was smoked. It's been a while since I've seen a ball hit that hard on a line.

santo=dorf
04-03-2006, 11:04 PM
huh?

What about that ball that bounced out of his glove?

The guy is a career bench player for a reason.

DMarte708
04-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Not to mention Michaels' sensational catch is what I call the Moises Alou catch--you weakly dive forward with both knees and give the impression of effort. I don't care whether or not it's wet on the grass, it wasn't stellar. He appeared very timid in the outfield.

Randar68
04-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Nobody is going to comment on his playing of a Crede flyball into a ground-rule double?

He looked like Adam Dunn out there to me.

buehrle4cy05
04-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Twice this year I have seen a play by Michaels and chuckled, saying "Crisp would have made that play." He had one good game today, but I'd be shocked if he hit over .280 and played good defense the entire season. As Santo said, there's a reason why this guy was a career bench player.