PDA

View Full Version : Driving

BigHurtEm35
04-03-2006, 11:28 AM
What a game last night!

For all those who attended...I am coming up from the northern suburbs for Tuesday's game, is there a best route for driving or would the redline be my best bet?? I appreciate the help and looking forward to another W and a beautiful plastic ring for my finger!

soxphan7
04-03-2006, 11:36 AM
I came from deerfield and it took me no longer than an hour to get down there on sunday. I got off at Roosevelt and took state down to 35th, it was real easy.
Going home i just took the dan ryan and surprisingly there was no traffic there either. So if you leave early enough i would say dont even worry about traffic, the hype was a little over blown.

lizard6king6
04-03-2006, 12:18 PM
I always take the red line ( I take blue line and transfer to red line) and never have a problem. It gets crowded after the game but if you relax and walk over to the grandstand to waste some time then get on the train its not bad. For me CTA saves gas, my fustration with traffic and cost of parking. But its my personal opinion. Ive only driven to the game twice over the last 5 years or so.