PDA

View Full Version : Final Verdict on LD access for UD ST holders?

comiskey2000
04-03-2006, 01:23 AM
So with a picture ticket you can get access to the Lower Deck?...officially?...Can someone vouch who was at the game?

Timmy D's
04-03-2006, 01:33 AM
I took my kids all down to the lower deck w/ full season picture tickets w/out any problem to buy some suvi's at the store, HOWEVER, that was right at the beggining of the deluge, so maybe we just slipped by un noticed. I will report back on Tuesday when I try again.

itsnotrequired
04-03-2006, 02:41 AM
None of the WSIers I was with had any problems.

skobabe8
04-03-2006, 02:42 AM
I did it last year and tonight. No problem.

kninchicago
04-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Our tickets arrived in the mail super late, so the rep reprinted out last night's game and Wed's game just to make sure we had tickets if our split plan didn't show up on time. On the white stock our tickets say something like "season tickets, LD access allowed". So I would say yes split season people are allowed down there as well.

scottjanssens
04-03-2006, 10:04 AM
"season tickets, LD access allowed". So I would say yes split season people are allowed down there as well.

Good to hear they finally put a little intelligence in the ticketing system. Last year I ended up with ticketmaster forms for my upgraded season tickets and they said "Upper Deck Only".

ewokpelts
04-03-2006, 11:41 AM
If it says no access..no access....even if it has your account number.
Gene

scottjanssens
04-03-2006, 12:07 PM
If it says no access..no access....even if it has your account number.
Gene

Last year I took my "no access" tickets to the guest relations booth and had them stamp it on the back. The stamp granted access. Sounds like you don't need to get a stamp now as tickets with account number print the access allowed message.

ewokpelts
04-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Last year I took my "no access" tickets to the guest relations booth and had them stamp it on the back. The stamp granted access. Sounds like you don't need to get a stamp now as tickets with account number print the access allowed message.the policy changed...the customer service rep told me that tickets with no access have no access
Gene

p.s. and you dont need a card to get down there either.....that's aload of bs ol no2 is feeding people

Ol' No. 2
04-03-2006, 12:39 PM
the policy changed...the customer service rep told me that tickets with no access have no access
Gene

p.s. and you dont need a card to get down there either.....that's aload of bs ol no2 is feeding peopleI'd print out a copy of that card and take it with you, just to be sure.:redneck

itsnotrequired
04-03-2006, 01:04 PM
I'd print out a copy of that card and take it with you, just to be sure.:redneck

I didn't have mine yesterday and was a little nervous about trying to go downstairs. Everything was good to go though.:redneck

ewokpelts
04-03-2006, 01:07 PM
I'd print out a copy of that card and take it with you, just to be sure.:redneckoh..now you have to PRINT IT OUT...I though you got in your ST shipment

Gene

Ol' No. 2
04-03-2006, 01:41 PM
oh..now you have to PRINT IT OUT...I though you got in your ST shipment

GeneI did, but I posted it for others to use. Just trying to be helpful.

scottjanssens
04-03-2006, 01:42 PM
the policy changed...the customer service rep told me that tickets with no access have no access
Gene

p.s. and you dont need a card to get down there either.....that's aload of bs ol no2 is feeding people

We're in violent agreement. I'm praising the change. There was little more infuriating last season to have my ticket say "no access" simply because the computer system printed "no access" on all upper deck tickets, even if it also printed an account number on the ticket. As a programmer, it's particularly gauling because the change is but one line of code.

ewokpelts
04-03-2006, 02:12 PM
I did, but I posted it for others to use. Just trying to be helpful.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure......

Brian26
04-03-2006, 09:35 PM
So with a picture ticket you can get access to the Lower Deck?...officially?...Can someone vouch who was at the game?

Just to throw a monkey wrench into this...I tried going to the lower level with my UD season ticket last night, and the usher wouldn't let me. I talked to the main Sox security guy who was standing behind him, and he said it was a one night only thing because of the crowds, and normally I would be allowed. So, I was just about to turn around when a lady with club level tickets asked if she could enter the lower level, and the usher and security guy said yes. I immediately walked past them and to the lower level.