PDA

View Full Version : The Jndians board at Scout

Erik The Red
04-03-2006, 12:51 AM
:rolling:

The people on the Jndians board at scout.com are about as clueless as your average Cub fan. I feel like I should have to pay for this sort of entertainment. Just reading through tonight's gamethread and seeing them go from chest-puffed, talking smack about the Sox and how they "just got hot at the right time", and then progressing to desperation after going down 3-0, then talking more smack when it was tied up, and finally to total depression once Thome hit that bomb and the rout was on.... priceless!

Thome's Homey
04-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Lemme venture a guess...

"Blah blah blah bribed the umpires to keep the game going through the rain, blah blah blah should have been cancelled blah blah."

Injuns fans: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

Kuzman
04-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Hey just hit send once bud, you prevent spam that way.

SOXintheBURGH
04-03-2006, 01:27 AM
A lot of Tribe boards I looked at tonight were crying about Thome so much and calling him a juicer.

Erik The Red
04-03-2006, 01:33 AM
A lot of Tribe boards I looked at tonight were crying about Thome so much and calling him a juicer.
Yeah. Must just be how those guys react to being thoroughly owned by a better team.

TheOldRoman
04-03-2006, 01:44 AM
Well, things could get a whole lot worse for them. We will see how CC Fatbastarda's injury turns out. He might become the first man since David Wells to go on the DL with strained fat.

Erik The Red
04-03-2006, 03:14 AM
:rolling:

It's funny because it's true.