PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Haeger

JUribe1989
04-02-2006, 04:10 PM
I only put this in the Sox Clubhouse because: I saw a video of Charlie Haeger talking to the media and explaining what Ozzie had said to him and that he told him he made the team. Yet, I can not find him on the active roster on MLB.com. Maybe I am just dumb, but I thought that Haeger made the team. Is he going to AAA Charlotte? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Ol' No. 2
04-02-2006, 04:12 PM
I only put this in the Sox Clubhouse because: I saw a video of Charlie Haeger talking to the media and explaining what Ozzie had said to him and that he told him he made the team. Yet, I can not find him on the active roster on MLB.com. Maybe I am just dumb, but I thought that Haeger made the team. Is he going to AAA Charlotte? Sorry if this is a dumb question.:hawk Where's he gonna play?

He's not making the team. I assume he's destined for Charlotte.

KRS1
04-02-2006, 04:25 PM
You are referring to the video up on chisox.com under Haeger's name that consists of an interview with BOONE LOGAN. They miss titled it but it is definitely Boone's interview.

JUribe1989
04-02-2006, 04:43 PM
You are referring to the video up on chisox.com under Haeger's name that consists of an interview with BOONE LOGAN. They miss titled it but it is definitely Boone's interview.

That is exactly what I am referring to. Yeah, I was so unbelievably confused. Thanks so much for the help KRS1.