PDA

View Full Version : Some Final Roster moves around the league

SectionBNole
04-02-2006, 12:04 PM
David Delucci traded, Baldelli to the DL, and Tim Salmon makes the Angels roster among other things.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060401&content_id=1380284&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

jamokes
04-02-2006, 12:21 PM
You should be at the race in Clearwater!............David Dullucci will help the Phillies should Burrell or Aaron falter. It will hurt those who were hoping Dullucci played everyday in Texas. The real surprise to me was Ryan Church getting sent down by the Nationals earlier in the week.

santo=dorf
04-02-2006, 01:01 PM
The Tigers still can't figure it out. Todd Jones is headed to the DL. I bet they continue their pattern and sign Bob Wickman or Hermanson next offseason to a two year deal. :rolleyes:

Banix12
04-02-2006, 09:00 PM
I know the Royals management has been a bit negative about Runlevys Hernandez lately but I'm still a bit suprised he didn't make the team.

FedEx227
04-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Yeah there are a lot of guys that were HUGE surprises in getting sent down today. Lots of guys that were either pretty well established or have been great prospects mainly those of Edwin Jackson (if you can't make the D-Rays roster...wow), Dallas McPherson (injuries have destroyed him) and the before-mentioned Hernandez.

ChiSoxRowand
04-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Yeah there are a lot of guys that were HUGE surprises in getting sent down today. Lots of guys that were either pretty well established or have been great prospects mainly those of Edwin Jackson (if you can't make the D-Rays roster...wow), Dallas McPherson (injuries have destroyed him) and the before-mentioned Hernandez.

Edwin Jackson has struggled pretty bad since his outstanding season in 2003.