PDA

View Full Version : Replica Rings and Trophies.

subnoizerat
04-01-2006, 11:56 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of quality those replica rings and trophies they are giving away. Basically trying to figure out if I want to go into the park early enough and try to get them. Any word on this is appreciated.

oeo
04-02-2006, 12:02 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of quality those replica rings and trophies they are giving away. Basically trying to figure out if I want to go into the park early enough and try to get them. Any word on this is appreciated.

Picture of replica trophy here (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20060314&content_id=1349455&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws).

As for the rings, no one knows. No one even knows what the real rings will look like. Don't expect anything spectacular, but I think it's worth it to try and get one, as there are only 20,000 of them and it will be a good souvenir.

Frankfan4life
04-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Picture of replica trophy here (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20060314&content_id=1349455&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws).
The trophy looks like it's made out of plastic. Nevertheless, I'm going to get one. I've got tickets to the April 5th game. I would have liked to get the ring to go along with it. That would really be cool. There's still an outside chance I'm going to get a ticket. A friend of mine thinks he can get a ticket for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

CLR01
04-02-2006, 03:30 PM
The trophy looks like it's made out of plastic. Nevertheless, I'm going to get one. I've got tickets to the April 5th game. I would have liked to get the ring to go along with it. That would really be cool. There's still an outside chance I'm going to get a ticket. A friend of mine thinks he can get a ticket for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Did you think it would be made out of gold and silver?

anewman35
04-02-2006, 04:00 PM

There are tickets available for Tuesday on ticketmaster right now.

FedEx227
04-02-2006, 06:30 PM
^ You are my hero... I didn't even know... I just snagged 1 Upper Deck seat for Tuesday. THANK YOU

Frankfan4life
04-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Did you think it would be made out of gold and silver?Aluminum maybe?