PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Tonight....

rjdmichjr
04-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Baseball tonight is pulling it's eastern crap....Twenty minutes into show no mention of White Sox...This blows big time...Talked about Cubs...What the heck is going on!!!!!....

Nellie_Fox
04-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Their talk about the Cubs was about Prior and Wood being on the DL again, and what a drain their unreliability is on the team. Hardly positive.

tschneid83
04-01-2006, 01:25 AM
:rolling:

Nellie_Fox
04-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Okay, they're just about to talk about the Sox. Happy?

ilsox7
04-01-2006, 01:38 AM
I dream that one day, I will log onto WSI, and not see complaining.

That sentence probably needs to be in the deepest of deep pink.

tschneid83
04-01-2006, 01:42 AM
maybe the mods could install a pop-up that when you hit "submit" it will ask some certain questions:

1. does this post deal with ESPN
2. should your post be in teal
3. does this deal with attendance
4. etc
5. etc

rjdmichjr
04-01-2006, 01:48 AM
No doubt Baseball Tonight loves the Indians....God ESPN loves Eric Wedge, It is so slanted toward the East it makes me sick!!!...Oakland is a favorite of theirs, Billie Bean rules in their world....

Born SoxFan 1962
04-01-2006, 02:09 AM
:chunks

Another satisfied ESPN Viewer !

CleeFan101
04-01-2006, 03:01 AM
I remember watching it I think Thursday night and it was nothing but Bonds.... Jesus I dont know about you guys but ive heard more than I have ever wanted to hear about Bonds.

0o0o0
04-01-2006, 03:08 AM
:threadblows:

rainbow6
04-01-2006, 03:20 AM
Can I make a request?

Those of you that don't care what ESPN has to say, or what a national publication has to predict, stop hi-jacking threads with "WHO CARES!" or "WHY DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THAT!"....

If the subject of the topic does not interest you, do all of us a favour and politely sit this one out...

Luke

TornLabrum
04-01-2006, 08:53 AM
I have an even better idea. Maybe we should put all ESPN threads in the ****house like the Moronotti and North threads. I'm giving it serious thought.

santo=dorf
04-01-2006, 09:31 AM
I have an even better idea. Maybe we should put all ESPN threads in the ****house like the Moronotti and North threads. I'm giving it serious thought.

I thought BBTN and ESPN established themselves as WTS? material a long time ago.

SOX ADDICT '73
04-01-2006, 09:44 AM
I thought BBTN and ESPN established themselves as WTS? material a long time ago.
At the very least this should be in Talking Baseball. Kind of ironic that a thread complaining about a lack of Sox coverage is still in the Clubhouse.

On second thought, it's appropriate that ESPN threads be designated to WTS?, since usually the only reason I tune in is to check the crawl at the bottom of the screen (when I can't get to a computer). It's funny to see the looks my wife gives me when she thinks I'm intently watching women's volleyball or televised poker, and I'm really just waiting to see if the Indians or the Sixers have lost.

Tragg
04-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Can I make a request?

If the subject of the topic does not interest you, do all of us a favour and politely sit this one out...

Luke

IN general I agree with you. "This thread sucks" is the rudest stuff on the board; if you don't like a topic, move to one that interests you, as you said.

0o0o0
04-01-2006, 10:57 AM
IN general I agree with you. "This thread sucks" is the rudest stuff on the board; if you don't like a topic, move to one that interests you, as you said.
All I'm saying is that everytime one of these ESPN/National media threads is started, its always the same tired things being said about not getting any respect and it turns out being the exact same thread as one started 2 days earlier. That said, I will take your advice and move on. :D:

Lip Man 1
04-01-2006, 02:17 PM
"Alright....let me hear ya! Rainbow this is just for you! A one, a two...."

WHO CARES!!!!! IT'S ESPN. NO ONE CARES ONE IOTA!

Why waste your time and raise your blood pressure listening to that nonsense. There's a word for people who deliberately do things that they know will cause them angst.....masochist.

Lip