PDA

View Full Version : MLBTV question

friarhky22
03-31-2006, 12:22 PM
I was thinking about getting MLBTV for the season. Does anyone know if I split it with a couple friends if more than 1 computer can be logged onto the same account at the same time?

Chicken Dinner
03-31-2006, 12:30 PM
I had an account and the wife and I would watch using 2 different computers. It didn't seem to be a problem then, but that was a couple of years ago.

Thome's Homey
03-31-2006, 01:26 PM
I was thinking about getting MLBTV for the season. Does anyone know if I split it with a couple friends if more than 1 computer can be logged onto the same account at the same time?

I have MLB Gameday audio and it won't let me use multiple computers at once. Not sure about mlbtv, but I can't imagine them using different security for it. If it doesn't work, just get Gameday.

I may disagree with them not letting the score play games online, but I don't disagree too loudly when it's only $15 a season and includes other teams' broadcasts when I need the occasional break from Ed Farmer. Beats sitting out in my car for decent reception when WCIU's unavailability forces me to listen to the radio.

CLR01
03-31-2006, 01:33 PM
I have MLB Gameday audio and it won't let me use multiple computers at once.

Works for me.

Thome's Homey
03-31-2006, 01:36 PM
Works for me.

:o:
Wow. It would seem that I need to play around with my internet settings.

roylestillman
03-31-2006, 02:40 PM
Ixnay on the ultiplemay omputercays. Don't want George Mitchell rumaging around this now.

friarhky22
04-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the help guys- one more question...how do they determine the blackout region? I'm currently at school far away from Chicago, but the credit card that I'd use to buy MLBTV would be one with a Chicago address. Will they use the credit card address to determine my blackout region, or something else like my IP address?

DSpivack
04-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the help guys- one more question...how do they determine the blackout region? I'm currently at school far away from Chicago, but the credit card that I'd use to buy MLBTV would be one with a Chicago address. Will they use the credit card address to determine my blackout region, or something else like my IP address?

I'm pretty sure it's IP address.

Clembasbal
04-01-2006, 11:43 AM
I had MLBtv last year and it allowed up to four or five people to be on at once, but that was last year. I can see it doing that again though.