PDA

View Full Version : Paul Lucas' smack on Wood, Prior..

GregoryEtc
03-30-2006, 02:54 PM
From his most recent UniWatch column on ESPN.com's Page 2... Classic.

The start of the Major League Baseball season is just a few days away, which can only mean three things: Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are headed for the DL, you better finally get started on that tax return, and it's time for Uni Watch's MLB season preview, now in its eighth annual edition....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/060330

cheeses_h_rice
03-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Paul Lu K as is a good friend of mine, too.

:gulp:

MushMouth
03-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Also talks (and links to photos) about the '06 throwbacks we'll be wearing on Sundays...

AuroraSoxFan
03-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Will they be wearing those throwbacks this Sunday as well?

Baby Fisk
03-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the link.

The Royals took one step forward, one step back. That black road alternate is HEINOUS!

Jays take one small step forward by consigning that ludicrous smokey grey home hat to the ash heap of history. Bonus points for returning the maple leaf to their jerseys, albeit about the size of a thumbnail on their 30th anniversary patch.

Good to see the Twins catching up to circa. 1999 with those alternate vests. :rolleyes:

Hangar18
03-30-2006, 03:53 PM
The Royals took one step forward, one step back. That black road alternate is HEINOUS!

Yup, the home is basically exactly the same, very nice. The Road is very interesting, I like very much. The Blue alternate jersey is very nice .......
but the black is HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE. Its NY METS scale bad

DumpJerry
03-30-2006, 04:27 PM
Those CoolFlo helmets look real nice. I likey!

SOXPHILE
03-30-2006, 04:44 PM
What in the hell are the Royals doing with that road alternate jersey ? I say stick with the road grays with blue script. The home blue isn't too bad I guess, but I'm not that big a fan. That much BRIGHT BLUE kinda hurts the eyes a little. Speaking of blue, will somebody please tell the Blue Jays that.....they are the Blue Jays ? I'm glad they got rid of that stupid gray hat, but how is that black one any better ?

skobabe8
03-30-2006, 05:23 PM
I'ved always loved Uni Watch.

Good job to the Royals. Those homes and roads are sharp looking. Why they are refusing to give up on the black completely is beyond me.

Norberto7
03-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Those Royals home uniforms...so simple...so beautiful...:drool: