PDA

View Full Version : parking and gate opening before games

pythons007
03-30-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm going to the one of the opening series games on Wenesday 4/5 and I want to make sure of times that the parking lots and gates open up at? Is it 3 hours before game time the parking lot opens? 2 hours for the gates?

jdm2662
03-30-2006, 12:20 PM
You can call the box office at 312-674-1000. They will give you the info you need.

Law11
03-30-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm going to the one of the opening series games on Wenesday 4/5 and I want to make sure of times that the parking lots and gates open up at? Is it 3 hours before game time the parking lot opens? 2 hours for the gates?

Yes. 3 hours for the lots 2 hours for the games but just for the opening series

rookie
03-30-2006, 07:25 PM
I saw online that it is only 3 hours before for lots A,C,G...I have a prepaid coupon for F & L. Do you think if I get there early they won't let me park?

I want to leave real early to compensate for the Dan Ryan. Plus I doubt that we will be able to tailgate long, because we'll want to get inside with plenty of time.

Speaking of, is there a schedule out yet for the Ring Ceremony? I want to know what time I should be in my seat.

champagne030
03-30-2006, 08:08 PM
I guess we'll all find out Sunday. I know lot F is a fenced lot that was locked by chain. They did not open those gates earlier than the stated time in the past. You could park in lot E 4+ hours prior to this year, but that lot isn't an option this year. I don't know about lot L. Is that the gravel lot? I haven't parked there since the first year of the park and cannot remember if it's fenced or not. I would imagine that they would open things a little earlier than stated, but it's just a guess (and I mean a little, not like 2:00 or anything).

SoxFan78
03-31-2006, 10:13 AM
I guess we'll all find out Sunday. I know lot F is a fenced lot that was locked by chain. They did not open those gates earlier than the stated time in the past. You could park in lot E 4+ hours prior to this year, but that lot isn't an option this year. I don't know about lot L. Is that the gravel lot? I haven't parked there since the first year of the park and cannot remember if it's fenced or not. I would imagine that they would open things a little earlier than stated, but it's just a guess (and I mean a little, not like 2:00 or anything).

I would hope since the Sox are telling people to leave earlier to avoid the Dan Ryan mess that they would open up the lots earlier. It only makes sense to do so.