PDA

View Full Version : Hawk & DJ Exchange of the Day 03/29

EastCoastSoxFan
03-29-2006, 04:19 PM
DJ: "When you go out there and pitch, you end up using muscles you don't ordinarily use..."
Hawk: "And you know what really ends up hurting...is your rear end..."
DJ: "Yeah, you just hope that you don't have to go #2 in the restroom..."

Holy **** (no pun intended), was that funny...

kevingrt
03-29-2006, 05:45 PM
DJ: "When you go out there and pitch, you end up using muscles you don't ordinarily use..."

They have had some pretty funny/interesting exchanges the past couple Spring Trianing games. They seem to be a little more cordial and conversational to each other this spring training.

MsSoxVixen22
03-29-2006, 05:47 PM

Hearing stuff like this makes me really mad I work during the day and can't watch the day games! LMAO

jackbrohamer
03-29-2006, 05:55 PM
DJ also made noise simulating vomiting, when explaining that Cintron left the game due to a bad stomach. It was odd television.

VivaOzzie
03-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Hawk also said something like..."I wish I had a tape with all of your pearls of wisdom on it." (after DJ said something about badminton)

I think Hawk is actually starting to like DJ and gets a kick out of some of the things he says. Their chemistry the past couple days has been great.

I want Mags back
03-29-2006, 06:03 PM
Hawk also said something like..."I wish I had a tape with all of your pearls of wisdom on it." (after DJ said something about badminton)

I think Hawk is actually starting to like DJ and gets a kick out of some of the things he says. Their chemistry the past couple days has been great.

that was funny, DJ was saying you gotta play the elements, whether its baseball, or golf, or badmitton...

HotelWhiteSox
03-29-2006, 06:06 PM
After hearing this, I knew I'd find a post about it when logging on. DJ giving advice on avoiding going #2 in the bathroom (his words) or look for some alternate help after thrwoing BP :o:

chisoxfanatic
03-29-2006, 08:34 PM
They have had some pretty funny/interesting exchanges the past couple Spring Trianing games. They seem to be a little more cordial and conversational to each other this spring training.

Winning the World Series can change all!!! :D:

VASoxfan1
03-29-2006, 11:31 PM
I thought there best exchange was on the 28th when they were going through all of DJ's career numbers versus various pitchers. Interesting and hilarious at the same time

4th Gen. Sox Fan
03-29-2006, 11:35 PM

I think Hawk is actually starting to like DJ and gets a kick out of some of the things he says. Their chemistry the past couple days has been great. DJ the replied that he has a CD out and Hawk chuckled saying no thanks