PDA

View Full Version : Go Go Sox Express Bus

salty99
03-29-2006, 11:07 AM
I know this has been posted before but I couldn't find it. Here is the Pace info about the new bus service they are starting from Bolingbrook and Burr Ridge. The departure times are now listed.

http://www.pacebus.com/sub/news_events/special_events/white_sox_schedule.asp

BainesHOF
03-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Cool concept, but, in my opinion, it's too expensive at $7.50 a person, especially when there are places around the Cell where you can park for free.

dickallen15
03-29-2006, 02:43 PM
Cool concept, but, in my opinion, it's too expensive at $7.50 a person, especially when there are places around the Cell where you can park for free.

I don't know if your of age, but that $7.50 saves you some gas, and lets you have a few cocktails. I don't think its a bad deal at all, and if I lived out there I would definitely use it.

ewokpelts
03-29-2006, 02:45 PM
Cool concept, but, in my opinion, it's too expensive at $7.50 a person, especially when there are places around the Cell where you can park for free.but this helps those thast like to drink, or familes that'd rather attend to thier kids than yell at traffic...a major step forward....now if they only could get express busses from union/northwestern station?
Gene

BainesHOF
03-29-2006, 02:48 PM
Well, I always go with another person so that's $15 for both of us. I park for free so that's quite a loss.

salty99
03-29-2006, 03:26 PM
I think it's a good option to keep more cars off the road and to avoid a $18 parking lot fee (unless you park for free, etc.) I can see how if you drive with 4 or more people that 7.50 a head would cost more however.