PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Faust's "Reduced Role" in 2006 Perhaps Easier to Understand

Procol Harum
03-29-2006, 10:33 AM
An update on a big thread earlier this spring--

I caught about 10 minutes of the North show this morning and a chat with Nancy Faust (they apparently share a big love for critters). At any rate, at one point North mentioned that Nancy lives on a multi-acre spread "in the Mundelein area." Given that long commute to the Cell and the impending horror that will be Ryan construction, it's a little easier to understand why she might be inclined to cut back a bit.

Flight #24
03-29-2006, 10:55 AM

I caught about 10 minutes of the North show this morning and a chat with Nancy Faust (they apparently share a big love for critters). At any rate, at one point North mentioned that Nancy lives on a multi-acre spread "in the Mundelein area." Given that long commute to the Cell and the impending horror that will be Ryan construction, it's a little easier to understand why she might be inclined to cut back a bit.

That's just because Nancy's such a good person she's towing the party line here! What's going unsaid is that SOX management have been TRYING to cut back on Nancy, and "SUGGESTED" to her that Mundelein would be a great place to live! Being the good soldier that she is, she took their advice

:wink: j/k, you know I luvs ya Henry!

Chicken Dinner
03-29-2006, 10:57 AM

I wonder what they pay her???? The money might not be worth it.

Iwritecode
03-29-2006, 11:00 AM

It's been discussed several times and TornLabrum as personally talked to her and reported on it here.

As far as I can tell the big factors are the long commute (especially considering the games can last past 10 PM) and the fact that she's looking at retirement right around the corner. It was completely her decision and I doubt money had anything to do with it...

Lip Man 1
03-29-2006, 11:53 AM
My only disappointment is that a good fan like Procol wasted ten minutes of his time listening to that mush mouthed buffoon.

Lip

skottyj242
03-29-2006, 11:57 AM
I thought it was because she was going to be doing alot of things with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. I also thought it was just going to be an experiment and that if it didn't work out she would be back next year. That was in the Tribune special section a couple of Sundays ago.

lostletters
03-29-2006, 01:11 PM
I hope if she does retire that they hire another organist who can work full time during the summer.

salty99
03-29-2006, 01:24 PM
That's just because Nancy's such a good person she's towing the party line here! What's going unsaid is that SOX management have been TRYING to cut back on Nancy, and "SUGGESTED" to her that Mundelein would be a great place to live! Being the good soldier that she is, she took their advice

:wink: j/k, you know I luvs ya Henry!

Man I can't believe they didn't have her installing Green Seats!

Sox of White
03-29-2006, 01:30 PM

Nancy is always worth the money.

cheeses_h_rice
03-29-2006, 01:40 PM
http://simpsonsmania.covers.de/Grabpics/Milhouse_denkt.gif

Isn't it OBVIOUS that the Cubune Corporation -- in conjunction with the Rand Corporation -- has implanted TINY MICROCHIPS inside Nancy Faust's skull and CONVINCED her to DROP her workload via subliminal messages spoken from a TRANSPONDER being controlled by RONNIE WOO-WOO, all in a fiendish plot to besmirch the reputation of going to games at THE CELL and hype up the BLUE CORPORATION?

We're through the Looking Glass here, people...</hangar>

:wink:

SouthSide_HitMen
03-29-2006, 01:40 PM

I don't think posters were disputing the fact that Nancy wanted to reduce her workload. What many posters were upset about was the fact the White Sox refused to consider bringing in another organist for night games and instead will go with their DJ Rap tunes blasted the entire 3 hours. Great baseball atmosphere.

Boyer said baseball needs to be presented in a different manner than the NBA but they are empty words as 2/3 of this years games will be indistinguishable from a pathetic NBA game.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000000HK9.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Rock and Roll Part 2
Who Let The Dogs Out
Mambo No. 5
Get Ready For This
YMCA
Pump Up The Jam

:chunks

Procol Harum
03-29-2006, 02:08 PM
My only disappointment is that a good fan like Procol wasted ten minutes of his time listening to that mush mouthed buffoon.

Lip

LOL, Lip! It actually went along pretty well with where I was sitting at the time....:redface:

Procol Harum
03-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Isn't it OBVIOUS that the Cubune Corporation -- in conjunction with the Rand Corporation -- has implanted TINY MICROCHIPS inside Nancy Faust's skull and CONVINCED her to DROP her workload via subliminal messages spoken from a TRANSPONDER being controlled by RONNIE WOO-WOO, all in a fiendish plot to besmirch the reputation of going to games at THE CELL and hype up the BLUE CORPORATION?

We're through the Looking Glass here, people...</hangar>
:wink:

Yeah, but where do the Illuminati and the Bildebergers fit into the equation? And did the Knights of Malta foresee this in an attempt to conceal the whereabouts of the Grail? :D:

Chicken Dinner
03-29-2006, 02:19 PM
It's been discussed several times and TornLabrum as personally talked to her and reported on it here.

As far as I can tell the big factors are the long commute (especially considering the games can last past 10 PM) and the fact that she's looking at retirement right around the corner. It was completely her decision and I doubt money had anything to do with it...

I guess you've talked to her also.

Hangar18
03-29-2006, 03:31 PM

No Comment :cool:

Rocky Soprano
03-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Man I can't believe they didn't have her installing Green Seats!

Post of The Week!

:rolling:

Iwritecode
03-29-2006, 03:34 PM

I know as much as you do. (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65598)

There was also an article on the front page by Hal about it...

Chicken Dinner
03-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Looks like Fenway got banned for a week.

JohnBasedowYoda
03-29-2006, 03:58 PM

If she's put up with the White Sox brass for this long money can't be that big of problemo.

Hangar18
03-29-2006, 04:15 PM
Looks like Fenway got banned for a week.

???????

skobabe8
03-29-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't think posters were disputing the fact that Nancy wanted to reduce her workload. What many posters were upset about was the fact the White Sox refused to consider bringing in another organist for night games and instead will go with their DJ Rap tunes blasted the entire 3 hours. Great baseball atmosphere.

Boyer said baseball needs to be presented in a different manner than the NBA but they are empty words as 2/3 of this years games will be indistinguishable from a pathetic NBA game.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000000HK9.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Rock and Roll Part 2
Who Let The Dogs Out
Mambo No. 5
Get Ready For This
YMCA
Pump Up The Jam

:chunks

:thumbsup: