PDA

View Full Version : Opening day time change....

DumpJerry
03-28-2006, 11:29 PM
We lose an hour of sleep Saturday night, remember to set your clocks one hour forward so as not to arrive an hour late and miss the first three innings (no, make that 8 innings, Buehrle is pitching)....

You thought I was going to announce a change in the start time, huh? Got your attention!

ChiSoxGirl
03-28-2006, 11:32 PM
We lose an hour of sleep Saturday night, remember to set your clocks one hour forward so as not to arrive an hour late and miss the first three innings (no, make that 8 innings, Buehrle is pitching)....

You thought I was going to announce a change in the start time, huh? Got your attention!

So since I lose an hour of sleep as it is, does this essentially mean that I should just pitch a tent in one of the ballpark's lots after I leave Puffer's, so as to avoid having to drive down from Des Plaines twice in 18 hours? :D: Man, I'm going to be hurting come Monday at 5:30a!

TheDarkGundam
03-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Curse you Ben Franklin!
A. I probably won't remember the time change
B. I don't remember how to change the clock in my car

LuvSox
03-28-2006, 11:49 PM
I don't remember how to change the clock in my car

If your car is like mine, the clock will finally be right again on Sunday. :smile:

mike squires
03-29-2006, 01:34 AM
Another reason I am glad I took the entire day off for opening night!!!

fusillirob1983
03-29-2006, 02:04 AM
If your car is like mine, the clock will finally be right again on Sunday. :smile:

My friends will finally stop being confused when riding in my car.