PDA

View Full Version : Brewers sign Eric Young

Jerry_Manuel
01-16-2002, 10:33 PM
If anyone cares.

danman31
01-16-2002, 10:38 PM
I'm talking to a Cub fan online and he says, "That's good. He sucks." 2 years ago this guy was 1 of his favorite players. Ahh, the mind of a Cub fan. Will anyone ever be able to understand it?

Daver
01-16-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by danman31
I'm talking to a Cub fan online and he says, "That's good. He sucks." 2 years ago this guy was 1 of his favorite players. Ahh, the mind of a Cub fan. Will anyone ever be able to understand it?

Ask Vic.

WinningUgly!
01-16-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Ahh, the mind of a Cub fan. Will anyone ever be able to understand it?

Tough to understand something that doesn't exist. :D:

RichH55
01-17-2002, 01:51 AM
Its not like Eric Young is any worse than Delino Deshields

Vsahajpal
01-17-2002, 03:18 AM
Two years ago,Chris Singleton was good too :)

Problem with E4, I mean, EWhy, err...EY is that he wanted a multi-year contract, which is what Milwaukee gave him. He would've blocked the path of Bobby Hill, who is a much better option, and may very well break with the team out of spring training.

As for your friend...if Eric Young was his favorite player, he has much bigger problems than supporting a 94 year-old loser!

j/k

kermittheefrog
01-17-2002, 03:42 AM
Giving a multi year deal to a 35 year old leadoff man who had his worst season in SB and OBP since 93. Sounds like the Brew Crew.

FarWestChicago
01-17-2002, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
Giving a multi year deal to a 35 year old leadoff man who had his worst season in SB and OBP since 93. Sounds like the Brew Crew. :tool

My daughter is a genius. She has my genes and I trained her. Watch it, buddy.

RichH55
01-17-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
Giving a multi year deal to a 35 year old leadoff man who had his worst season in SB and OBP since 93. Sounds like the Brew Crew.

I look at Milwaukee and I don't see much that I would even want...Sheets and Quevado, but you wouldn't expect all that much out of them...I'm curious, who does everyone think is the worse organization Milwaukee or KC? Winner moves onto Detroit:)

kermittheefrog
01-17-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by RichH55

I look at Milwaukee and I don't see much that I would even want...Sheets and Quevado, but you wouldn't expect all that much out of them...I'm curious, who does everyone think is the worse organization Milwaukee or KC? Winner moves onto Detroit:)

Milwaukee seems to have gotten a clue when it comes to pitching. Think about how good Sheets, Quevedo and Neugebauer will be in 3 years but they don't have a clue about how to put an offense together. This is a team thats gone out and gotten guys like Eric Young, Jeffrey Hammonds, Jose Hernandez and Tyler Houston. But hey, they got one aspect of the game down.

KC on the other hand seems like they are run by a chicken with it's head cut off. Damon for Roberto Hernandez? Dye for Neifi Perez? They have nothing in their farm system either, I'd say KC is the worse franchise by a good margin and I haven't even mentioned their ubridled love of Tony Muser and a complete lack of accountability within the organization.