PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Refuses To Pitch Ozuna

Minnie Me
03-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Dateline: The Desert

Ozzie refused to pitch Pablo"Crusie" Ozuna in a potential extra-inning game yesterday.
The Blizzard of Oz was quoted:

" Wha u wan meh tu du wit dis Kid? He play every (*x*%) position on da feld, steel baazes, peach hit, peach run, anyting I axe hem." If I say, Pablo go out der an peach, he wil peach da ball too. He wil peach da (x*&%) gud too. He wud do it I tell ya." I don wan hem to peach it an I don't axe hem to peach it. But he wud do it cause he got a (&*X%) gud arm."

itsnotrequired
03-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Dateline: The Desert

Ozzie refused to pitch Pablo"Crusie" Ozuna in a potential extra-inning game yesterday.
The Blizzard of Oz was quoted:

" Wha u wan meh tu du wit dis Kid? He play every (*x*%) position on da feld, steel baazes, peach hit, peach run, anyting I axe hem." If I say, Pablo go out der an peach, he wil peach da ball too. He wil peach da (x*&%) gud too. He wud do it I tell ya." I don wan hem to peach it an I don't axe hem to peach it. But he wud do it cause he got a (&*X%) gud arm."

RIP, Willie Harris...

Minnie Me
03-28-2006, 03:00 PM
RIP, Willie Harris...

Willie Harris is dead to me now.
I love Pablo Ozuna, lovechile of Paco Martin Norberto Ozuna

tebman
03-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Willie Harris is dead to me now.
I love Pablo Ozuna, lovechile of Paco Martin Norberto Ozuna

Ahh, I remember when I had my first beer...

Chicken Dinner
03-28-2006, 03:05 PM
If Grace can pitch, I'm sure Ozuna can

http://www.markgrace.com/gracephotos/grace3.jpg

Mickster
03-28-2006, 03:05 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/Minime.jpg/250px-Minime.jpg
:bong:

Horsemaster Fred
03-28-2006, 03:11 PM
The policies professed herein are indeed troubling and I RESPECT THE HELL out of ďMinnie MeĒ (if that iz his real Name) for taking TIME & EFFORT to spell out some Things, HOWEVER, it grates upon my brain nerves that sumbody could Rilly expect such? And gain? Take the wheels off your lunchbox Braino and letís all call a dog. This is the major leagues so get it how you live and letís fight tomorrow. Go sox:)

Jjav829
03-28-2006, 03:14 PM
The policies professed herein are indeed troubling and I RESPECT THE HELL out of ďMinnie MeĒ (if that iz his real Name) for taking TIME & EFFORT to spell out some Things, HOWEVER, it grates upon my brain nerves that sumbody could Rilly expect such? And gain? Take the wheels off your lunchbox Braino and letís all call a dog. This is the major leagues so get it how you live and letís fight tomorrow. Go sox:)
Welcome back....I think...:?::o::?::o:

Uhh, yeah, I'm not sure what else to say in response to this. I'm just going to sit back and watch this thread get even weirder.

Iwritecode
03-28-2006, 03:15 PM
This is an interesting thread...

SOXPHILE
03-28-2006, 03:15 PM

Uhh, yeah, I'm not sure what else to say in response to this. I'm just going to sit back and watch this thread get even weirder.

Well, I for one, prefer to leave the wheels ON my lunchbox........:?:

Uncle_Patrick
03-28-2006, 03:16 PM
The Horsemaster is back!!!!!!:o: :o: :o:

Minnie Me
03-28-2006, 03:18 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/Minime.jpg/250px-Minime.jpg Played Eddie Gadel in the Bill Veeck Story
:bong:http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHOTOFILE/AADB034~Minnie-Minoso-Photofile-Posters.jpgPablo Ozuna played Minnie Minoso is the Minnie Minoso Story

JoeyCora28
03-28-2006, 03:23 PM
Did Minnie bat left-handed with a right-handed grip? Wow!!!

daveeym
03-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Ahh, I remember when I had my first beer...
Well, beer, we've had some great times
When I was seventeen, I drank some very good beer
I drank some very good beer I purchased with a fake ID
My name was Brian McGee
I stayed up listening to Queen
When I was seventeen

Minnie Me
03-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Did Minnie bat left-handed with a right-handed grip? Wow!!!

When Minnie was with the Tribe, he once switched sides in order to face a tough RH curve ball pitcher named Loone Brogan. As a young boy in the ballpark sugarfields of Havana Minnie often did the same thing. Due to the lack of any coaching at the time, Minnie never learned to change his grip. As a result he gave up switch hitting exchttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHOTOFILE/AADB034~Minnie-Minoso-Photofile-Posters.jpgept for rare occasions.

Realist
03-28-2006, 03:37 PM
Take the wheels off your lunchbox Braino and letís all call a dog

I have no idea what the hell this means, but I want a t-shirt with this quote on it.

itsnotrequired
03-28-2006, 03:48 PM

OH MY GOD!! He's back!!!:bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Unregistered
03-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Welcome back, Horsemaster.

Yours in anger,
Unregistered

Uncle_Patrick
03-28-2006, 03:51 PM
OH MY GOD!! He's back!!!:bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Oh yeah, he's on a real tear today.

itsnotrequired
03-28-2006, 03:52 PM

Check his recent posts in other threads. Much wisdom is being dispensed across the WSI landscape at this time.:redneck

Unregistered
03-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Check his recent posts in other threads. Much wisdom is being dispensed across the WSI landscape at this time.:redneckHe's like Santa Claus: coming by once a year to spread joy across the WSI landscape.

We'll see him next March, around the same time...

SOX ADDICT '73
03-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Any thread containing posts by both Minnie Me and the Horsemaster can only be fully comprehended by the chemically altered.

peeonwrigley
03-28-2006, 11:46 PM
This is my favorite WSI thread since Oct 26.

Welcome back Horsemaster.

0o0o0
03-29-2006, 03:25 PM
This is the major leagues so get it how you live and letís fight tomorrow.
:unsure: The new slogan for the 2006 White Sox? :rolling:

palehozenychicty
03-29-2006, 03:54 PM

Is E-40 dead? I haven't heard any newswires about it.

0o0o0
03-29-2006, 05:34 PM
pablo gw homer! enjoy it minnie me :D:

SoxEd
03-29-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm just going to sit back and watch this thread get even weirder.

In the immortal words of the late Colonel...

When the going gets weird, the weird Turn Pro.

Deebs14
03-29-2006, 06:31 PM
Is E-40 dead? I haven't heard any newswires about it.

No, he's still alive...just put out a new album as a matter of fact.

FedEx227
03-29-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah, when I saw his sig I was like "E-40 died??", I just read that he was arressted like two days ago... but thank god hes still alive, to sprinkle some suga on the rap game (about 3 people will get this)

Deebs14
03-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, when I saw his sig I was like "E-40 died??", I just read that he was arressted like two days ago... but thank god hes still alive, to sprinkle some suga on the rap game (about 3 people will get this)

Reference to his sister Suga T and that lame song "Sprinkle Me?"

Minnie Me
03-31-2006, 01:36 PM
The old man was right. Only the farmers won. We lost. We always lose.

0o0o0
03-31-2006, 01:46 PM
The old man was right. Only the farmers won. We lost. We always lose.
:?: So this leads to the conclusion that "We" are not farmers.

itsnotrequired
03-31-2006, 01:47 PM
:?: So this leads to the conclusion that "We" are not farmers.

Minnie Me has been pushing the farmer angle in other threads.

:rolleyes:

Thome's Homey
03-31-2006, 01:48 PM
Take the wheels off your lunchbox Braino and letís all call a dog

Well played, sir. Well played, indeed. :thumbsup: