PDA

View Full Version : progamming oddity

my5thbench
03-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Sunday night's opener is slated for 7:05 pm start on ESPN. Comcast has announced that they will televise the unfurling of the championship flag on Comcastsportsnet at 6pm Central time.

Evidently anyone attending the game who doesn't arrive an hour or more before the opening pitch could miss the ceremony, likewise those of us watching on the tube will need to watch Comcast prior to the game broadcast...there ya' go I'm already all balled up, it's hard being a dope.

oeo
03-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Sunday night's opener is slated for 7:05 pm start on ESPN. Comcast has announced that they will televise the unfurling of the championship flag on Comcastsportsnet at 6pm Central time.

Evidently anyone attending the game who doesn't arrive an hour or more before the opening pitch could miss the ceremony, likewise those of us watching on the tube will need to watch Comcast prior to the game broadcast...there ya' go I'm already all balled up, it's hard being a dope.

No, it does not say the actual ceremony begins at 6, that's just when the show starts. I actually think it's just on during SportsNite. I'm sure the ceremony won't start at 6, maybe something like 6:30 sounds more reasonable.