PDA

View Full Version : Sleaz-ak is at it again...

RedHeadPaleHoser
03-26-2006, 02:12 PM
A well disguised article to show how difficult it will be to get tickets and issues with traffic, etc. Next to the article, they HAVE to mention how the Cubs are developing a "Historic Series" for Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson, etc. And, to add insult, she felt the need and TRACKED the attendance in a plot chart, comparing the Cubs to the WS.

Hangar...make sure to count this 1/2 and 1/2.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-soxbuzz26.html

MarySwiss
03-26-2006, 02:32 PM
A well disguised article to show how difficult it will be to get tickets and issues with traffic, etc. Next to the article, they HAVE to mention how the Cubs are developing a "Historic Series" for Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson, etc. And, to add insult, she felt the need and TRACKED the attendance in a plot chart, comparing the Cubs to the WS.

Hangar...make sure to count this 1/2 and 1/2.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-soxbuzz26.html

Yeah, I saw this too and had the same reaction. Diabolical. How to write an article and pretend that it's positive while pointing out a whole bunch of negative ****.

I don't see the chart online, though. Or the "Historic Series" thing. Which is good, I guess!

Edit: Now I wonder how long it'll be before someone comes up with the usual "flubsessed" charges?

1951Campbell
03-26-2006, 02:34 PM
What a lame article. Every game almost sold out? Traffic woes and packed trains? Gosh. Makes you wonder how Cubs, Yankees, and Red Sox fans survive the same problems. I'm sure all that stuff scares people away from Wrigley, Yankee Stadium, and Fenway. And I'm sure Yanks and Red Sox fans said "oh well, they won last year, I better give up on trying to go to a game."

:rolleyes:

RedHeadPaleHoser
03-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I saw this too and had the same reaction. Diabolical. How to write an article and pretend that it's positive while pointing out a whole bunch of negative ****.

I don't see the chart online, though. Or the "Historic Series" thing. Which is good, I guess!

Edit: Now I wonder how long it'll be before someone comes up with the usual "flubsessed" charges?

The chart and side article were in the actual ST. If I cannot find online, I would consider scanning the chart, but then again, why bother....?

Clembasbal
03-26-2006, 03:52 PM
The chart and side article were in the actual ST. If I cannot find online, I would consider scanning the chart, but then again, why bother....?

I would like to see it, and you and PM it to me if you don't want to post it...I am curious to see what it looks like.

SOXSINCE'70
03-26-2006, 04:57 PM
And some still wonder why I call her Sleaze-Hack.

Oh Carol,you are such a fool.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FarWestChicago
03-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Edit: Now I wonder how long it'll be before someone comes up with the usual "flubsessed" charges?Well, if the shoe fits. :rolleyes:

Daver
03-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Well, if the shoe fits. :rolleyes:

Hence the reason this was moved from the Clubhouse.

Qdiddy
03-26-2006, 06:13 PM
I thought the Sox were the only team in Chicago to reach 3 million fans. I was looking at the chart in the suntimes and according to the chart we didn't even reach it. But the Cubs of course reached it twice.

Can someone check on that?

RedHeadPaleHoser
03-26-2006, 06:30 PM

My bad for not posting it here to begin with.

voodoochile
03-26-2006, 06:40 PM
That's sad for them because I don't read that article that way. It's a Sox article but the posters who replied want to nitpick the negative stuff and ignore the cool stuff from Brooks and all the other stuff in it.

I'm not a Slezak fan, but that was a decent article about what to expect and how the Sox have adapted and how the attendance and popularity is surging. The part about the flubs was a minor part of the article and while not perfect, over all it was enjoyable.

Go ahead and rip me for saying it and maybe it's the pre-vacation glow talking, but thanks for linking it. I was expecting something much worse from the comments made by the resident loons...:rolleyes:

We're Sox fans. We're in uncharted territory. Enjoy the ride and forget about the other crap...:supernana:

RedHeadPaleHoser
03-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Voodoo...the article in itself is ok, it was all the things that surrounded it in the paper that make it "typical" - the side comment about the Cubs marketing, and how THEY will support their team, and of course, the attendance chart....that's why I presented it that way. A backhanded compliment is how I saw it.

DrCrawdad
03-26-2006, 07:47 PM
In the Sleaze-hack puff piece, "Cub fans loyal as ever", she had this quote from John McDonough:
(The Sox) got a spike in interest from the championship...

I sent Sleaze-hack an email because I've heard that Cub spring training attendance is down. Of course, Sleaze-hack saw no need to mention this. I asked her if that is true and why she didn't mention it.

Foulke You
03-26-2006, 07:57 PM
In the Sleaze-ak puff piece, "Cub fans loyal as ever", she had this quote from John McDonough:

I sent Sleaze-ak an email because I've heard that Cub spring training attendance is down. Of course, Sleaze-ak saw no need to mention this. I asked her if that is true and why she didn't mention it.

McDonough was in full on Cubpaganda mode in that article wasn't he? It was enough to make me hork up my Cap'n Crunch all over my morning paper. Hold on to your stomach Sox fans for these juicy McDonough nuggets:

"If you would have told me back in October when the White Sox were having their victory parade ... that five months later we'd sell 597,000 tickets in a single day, it's staggering,'' McDonough said. "We're talking about a different level of passion and loyalty with this franchise. It's indescribable. Cubs fans are a study in resiliency, patience, loyalty and unconditional love.''

"When the Cubs do win the World Series, it will be the biggest team victory in the history of team sports. It will be seismic.''

"It's a crazy phenomenon. People look at this organization, and there's a mystique.''

"When you walk into the ballpark, you see things you never see anywhere else,'' he said. "The ivy, the hand-operated scoreboard, the bleacher culture. You hear an organ that still plays a major role during games.''

DrCrawdad
03-26-2006, 08:06 PM
McDonough was in full on Cubpaganda mode in that article wasn't he? It was enough to make me hork up my Cap'n Crunch all over my morning paper. Hold on to your stomach Sox fans for these juicy McDonough nuggets:

"If you would have told me back in October when the White Sox were having their victory parade ... that five months later we'd sell 597,000 tickets in a single day, it's staggering,'' McDonough said. "We're talking about a different level of passion and loyalty with this franchise. It's indescribable. Cubs fans are a study in resiliency, patience, loyalty and unconditional love.''

"When the Cubs do win the World Series, it will be the biggest team victory in the history of team sports. It will be seismic.''

"It's a crazy phenomenon. People look at this organization, and there's a mystique.''

"When you walk into the ballpark, you see things you never see anywhere else,'' he said. "The ivy, the hand-operated scoreboard, the bleacher culture. You hear an organ that still plays a major role during games.''

It always comes down to the popularity/attendance game to these (richard)heads.

Foulke You
03-26-2006, 08:16 PM
It always comes down to the popularity/attendance game to these (richard)heads.
Yep, and McDonough knows his target audience well by feeding these quotes to the "popularity = awesome" mentality that most Cubs fans have. After last year's World Series win for the Sox, honestly, what else do the Cubs have left to hang their hats on? That's right, popularity and a crumbling dump of a stadium. We Sox fans are enjoying our trophy and have plenty of room for more. :cool:

RadioheadRocks
03-26-2006, 08:21 PM
Yep, and McDonough knows his target audience well by feeding these quotes to the "popularity = awesome" mentality that most Cubs fans have. After last year's World Series win for the Sox, honestly, what else do the Cubs have left to hang their hats on? That's right, popularity and a crumbling dump of a stadium. We Sox fans are enjoying our trophy and have plenty of room for more. :cool:

Heck, platform shoes, bell bottoms, pukka shells, leisure suits, day-glo colors, acid-wash jeans, etc. were POPULAR at some point, too!

bigfoot
03-26-2006, 09:35 PM
"..... it's staggering,'' McDonough said. "We're talking about a different level of passion ........unconditional love.''

Staggering? Cub fans?.....unconditional?=You don't need to win, we love to stagger!

seismic? Because this will only occur AFTER the Yellowstone caldera explodes and cover Chicago with 6 feet of volcanic ash.

mystique? The Marvelous Mets of 1962 were a phenomenon only satisfied by the '69 winners.

"When you walk into the ballpark, you see things you never see anywhere else,'' he said. "The ivy, the hand-operated scoreboard, the bleacher culture. You hear an organ that still plays a major role during games.''[/quote]

"...the bleacher culture"?
I used to see "culture" like that on the "Girls Gone Wild" ads on late night TV. Before that, there was a culture like that growing in the back of my bachelor refridgerator. This must now grow along the flower beds of Wrigleyville residents, "watered" during every homestand!

chisoxmike
03-26-2006, 09:41 PM
I lost all respect for her when in Spring Training 2004 she wrote game recaps of the 2004 World Series with the Cubs and Yankees facing off and the Cubs winning in 7. What a hack.

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 08:32 AM

Voodoo. If you saw the huge differences between the two articles, you wouldve seen the difference. I read the "Wrigley" pull-out piece ...........
and I was basically sickened to my stomach. While the "The Cell" piece was informative and to the point, the Wrigley piece was something out of an infomercial, you wouldnt believe how they pulled out all the stops on this piece, if we can even call it that anymore. The entire article, was about the pomp and majesty of the park, the park, the ivy, the park, the ivy, the fans, the park, and only in a sentence at the end was it mentioned that tour buses from iowa are responsible for all of this, and maybe the people are there for the park and not necessarily the flubs.

The other thing that made me sick about Sleazaks pieces were the headlines ............did anyone copy them from the backpages? "though sox win series, theres still Cubmania in chicago" "597,000 tickets sold in one day!" (note this is down from the 600,000 they were pumping to the masses a couple weeks ago. They make sure to mention Harry Caray all over the article (makes you think, what wouldve happened had the SOX not just let one of their signature voices just walk away)

Carol Sleazak ............ is a terrible "writer".

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 08:35 AM
"You hear an organ that still plays a major role during games.''

The body isnt even cold on the Nancy Faust Fiasco and the Cubs are already in propoganda mode with this. This also makes me sick. We have the best organist in baseball..........hands down.

TornLabrum
03-27-2006, 09:00 AM
The body isnt even cold on the Nancy Faust Fiasco and the Cubs are already in propoganda mode with this. This also makes me sick. We have the best organist in baseball..........hands down.

What fiasco?

FarWestChicago
03-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Voodoo. If you saw the huge differences between the two articles, you wouldve seen the difference. I read the "Wrigley" pull-out piece ...........
and I was basically sickened to my stomach.I was expecting something much worse from the comments made by the resident loons...:rolleyes:I think Voo summed things up quite well. :cool:

White Sox Randy
03-27-2006, 09:50 AM
That's sad for them because I don't read that article that way. It's a Sox article but the posters who replied want to nitpick the negative stuff and ignore the cool stuff from Brooks and all the other stuff in it.

I'm not a Slezak fan, but that was a decent article about what to expect and how the Sox have adapted and how the attendance and popularity is surging. The part about the flubs was a minor part of the article and while not perfect, over all it was enjoyable.

Go ahead and rip me for saying it and maybe it's the pre-vacation glow talking, but thanks for linking it. I was expecting something much worse from the comments made by the resident loons...:rolleyes:

We're Sox fans. We're in uncharted territory. Enjoy the ride and forget about the other crap...:supernana:

I agree with you. i enjoyed the article. Although, I generally don't like White Sox articles being linked with the flubs.

However, I thought that it was an excellent idea to do the attendance graph because it showed how the Sox completely outdrew the flubs in the 50's and 60's. Also, it showed that most of the time, attendance at both parks has been fairly close.

Thus, for the flubby fans reading the article, they can see attendance beyond the last 10 years. Maybe, a few will grasp some fallacies that "This has always been a cubs town so it will never change" or "The Sox have no fans".

Anyway, considering it was written by a flubs fan, I thought it was ok.

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 10:29 AM
What fiasco?

the phasing out of the best ballpark organist in baseball.
they already are chiming in with "only ballpark using an organist" theme

itsnotrequired
03-27-2006, 10:41 AM

Nancy is the one who chose to play less. How does that count as "phasing out"? I agree that organists in general have fallen way out of favor but it isn't like the Sox forced her out.

TornLabrum
03-27-2006, 10:45 AM

You mean Nancy asking that her games be cut down? That fiasco?

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 10:52 AM
Voodoo, my problem wasnt the SOX piece, which was very to the point, no-fluff, and a how-to piece on the park.
The Cub piece .......... seemed to be written by George Lucas and the Disney Company. There was just so much unnecessary fluff propoganda and hype, I couldnt figure out what was what.
SOX = Informative Piece
Cubs = Gratuitious Propoganda piece written by the Disney Corporation, and produced by George Lucas

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 10:54 AM
Nancy is the one who chose to play less. How does that count as "phasing out"? I agree that organists in general have fallen way out of favor but it isn't like the Sox forced her out.

Nancy "chose" to play less (very classy move on her part by the way)
instead of having to be forced out more and more by the SOX. The SOX of course jumped at her "offer", but note that she says she will play any day they ask her?

itsnotrequired
03-27-2006, 10:57 AM
instead of having to be forced out more and more by the SOX. The SOX of course jumped at her "offer", but note that she says she will play any day they ask her?

Where are you getting this information that the Sox had (or still have) some "master plan" to force Nancy out? Are you suggesting Nancy "caved" to pressure from Sox management?

Iwritecode
03-27-2006, 11:09 AM

:rolleyes:

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Where are you getting this information that the Sox had (or still have) some "master plan" to force Nancy out? Are you suggesting Nancy "caved" to pressure from Sox management?

Nancy didnt "cave" in .........it was her idea. shes a wonderful person who happens to be the most creative and talented baseball organist in DECADES. She also doesnt start trouble and doesnt want to put the SOX in a bad position (abruptly firing her) and offered out of the blue to play less. This is a person who loves music and loves her instrument, being able to play your instrument for a team you love, and be paid for it, is heaven. To me this is a fiasco, but at least its playing out like this, eventually phasing her out and not just getting rid of her cold turkey and becoming another bad pr move in the future. Nancy is thankful for all the years shes been able to play anything she wants
and the fans love her. But the SOX want to go pre-recorded canned music and theres an obvious conflict. I just hope we keep her around in the front office/marketing department and dont let that other team try to steal her from us ...............

itsnotrequired
03-27-2006, 11:19 AM
Nancy didnt "cave" in .........it was her idea. shes a wonderful person who happens to be the most creative and talented baseball organist in DECADES. She also doesnt start trouble and doesnt want to put the SOX in a bad position (abruptly firing her) and offered out of the blue to play less. This is a person who loves music and loves her instrument, being able to play your instrument for a team you love, and be paid for it, is heaven. To me this is a fiasco, but at least its playing out like this, eventually phasing her out and not just getting rid of her cold turkey and becoming another bad pr move in the future. Nancy is thankful for all the years shes been able to play anything she wants
and the fans love her. But the SOX want to go pre-recorded canned music and theres an obvious conflict. I just hope we keep her around in the front office/marketing department and dont let that other team try to steal her from us ...............

You still seem to be suggesting that the Sox have or had plans to fire Nancy. Where are you getting this from? Or am I not understanding what you are trying to say?

:dunno:

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 11:26 AM
You still seem to be suggesting that the Sox have or had plans to fire Nancy. Where are you getting this from? Or am I not understanding what you are trying to say?

:dunno:

Firing and Phasing out. those are two different words. I personally believe nancy was getting really uncomfortable being only able to play for 15 seconds every inning (or whatever her count is now), and made this offer to them in order to avoid a conflict. Its a situation that was mostly handled nicely, but the SOX should be trying to USE HER MORE instead of less. She gives the ballpark its "feel". For those of us who were able to see the old park, how cool was it to walk into the park, seeing opposing team in bp, and hearing Nancy just jammin' on the organ ? Thats what I always remember about the old park ...........the smell of cigars, hotdogs, the scoreboard all with Nancy in the background. Theres more truth in my one sentence here, than the 2 pages of Informercial put out this weekend.

Dan Mega
03-27-2006, 11:28 AM
The question is, when will Slezak get the same treatment on WSI as other media-trolls?

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 11:32 AM
The question is, when will Slezak get the same treatment on WSI as other media-trolls?

Carol Sleazak went to the Kiley School of Journalism. Lets look back at some of her better pieces. "lets give Kerry a nickname" "Lets skip to October and compare Cubs/Yankees rotations" "Sox won series, but Cubs still wildly popular"

Chip Z'nuff
03-27-2006, 11:43 AM
instead of having to be forced out more and more by the SOX. The SOX of course jumped at her "offer", but note that she says she will play any day they ask her? The white sox organist postition will be filled if nancy decides to retire. Why would they put the organ booth on the main concorse if they are planning on phasing it out?

itsnotrequired
03-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Firing and Phasing out. those are two different words. I personally believe nancy was getting really uncomfortable being only able to play for 15 seconds every inning (or whatever her count is now), and made this offer to them in order to avoid a conflict. Its a situation that was mostly handled nicely, but the SOX should be trying to USE HER MORE instead of less.

Gosh, I don't read it that way at all. It is my understanding that it was becoming too much of a burden for her to do all the games. If she is uncomfortable with only being able to play for 15 seconds, then why would she want to play even less? It isn't like it will be only Nancy playing on days she is there. There will still be plenty of canned music. Also, Brooks said she can stay on as long as she wants.

I guess I'm a little confused...

Flight #24
03-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Firing and Phasing out. those are two different words. I personally believe nancy was getting really uncomfortable being only able to play for 15 seconds every inning (or whatever her count is now), and made this offer to them in order to avoid a conflict. .

Let me see if I understand this "Phasing out":
Nancy plays less + Nancy says explicitly she's getting tired (due to age + increasing travel times after games to get home) + Brooks says she'll have a job as long as she wants = Hangar finds a conspiracy.

Actually, the way I heard it, the "Evil Blue Corporation" has gotten in Nancy's ear and is convincing her to back off from her White Sox duties to enable them to claim "the longest-running organist in town" title. Tribune trucks have been spotted outside her house EVERY MORNING leaving packages wrapped in plastic, so it MUST be true! Just more EVIDENCE of their FEAR that their hold on this town is WEAKENING.

thepaulbowski
03-27-2006, 01:56 PM

:rolleyes: This is over the top, even for you.

TornLabrum
03-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Having talked to and exchanged emails with Nancy on this subject, I can honestly say this: Hangar, you're full of **** on this. Nancy wanted to reduce her work load. Period. She also commented that she thinks, and I think Nothing But Nancy Day had something to do with this, that the daytime crowd are more "her people."

Just because she offered to work an occasional evening, or during the post-season doesn't mean she wants to work every night anymore.

Hangar18
03-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Surprised noone brought this up from Sleazaks award winning piece the other day .............. "McDonough, who is credited with many popular promotions, including the Beanie Babies giveaways.........."
not how she doesnt mention the other popular promotions.

FarWestChicago
03-28-2006, 08:49 PM
:rolleyes: This is over the top, even for you.The fact there are people on this site who don't realize Hangar is completely insane is absolutely astonishing. :redneck

slavko
03-28-2006, 08:52 PM
She lives close to 50 miles from the ballpark. Many games end close to 11 PM. She isn't a spring chicken (even if she looks like one). Do the math.

...and while you have my attention...to the ivy-obsessed McDonough...what the heck is the stuff doing in the field of play? How about a grove of trees or potted plants? They all interfere with playing a game of baseball.

NSSoxFan
03-28-2006, 08:52 PM
The fact there are people on this site who don't realize Hangar is completely insane is absolutely astonishing. :redneck

I think those people are blinded by his kindness.

FarWestChicago
03-28-2006, 09:28 PM
I think those people are blinded by his kindness.I know he's a very nice guy. But he's clearly certifiable. :D:

NSSoxFan
03-28-2006, 11:05 PM
I know he's a very nice guy. But he's clearly certifiable. :D:

I could see it clearly with my contacts out.

:D:

itsnotrequired
03-29-2006, 08:21 AM
I think those people are blinded by his kindness.

No doubt. I met him for the first time last weekend. Super-nice guy (unless you are a Cub fan :redneck ).

ChiSoxGirl
03-29-2006, 08:23 AM
No doubt. I met him for the first time last weekend. Super-nice guy (unless you are a Cub fan :redneck ).

And speaking of said Cub fan, there has been no mention (other than in the link you posted to the infamous picture you took) of the SCFM we witnessed firsthand....

itsnotrequired
03-29-2006, 08:31 AM
And speaking of said Cub fan, there has been no mention (other than in the link you posted to the infamous picture you took) of the SCFM we witnessed firsthand....

The more I think about it, the more I believe I was the one that baited her. I was standing next to Hangar and she came up asking for a lighter or something like that. Hangar said he didn't have one and the conversation could have ended right there if not for me asking her what she thought of the Sox. She said they suck and the latest SCFM started to pick up steam...

Hangar18
03-29-2006, 09:36 AM
The more I think about it, the more I believe I was the one that baited her. I was standing next to Hangar and she came up asking for a lighter or something like that. Hangar said he didn't have one and the conversation could have ended right there if not for me asking her what she thought of the Sox. She said they suck and the latest SCFM started to pick up steam...

I remember that now ................ she asked me for a light, but I told her I didnt smoke sorry, and then you started railing into her, heh heh. Nice.
She also mentioned the we-have-better-attendance thing, etc I was in too good a mood to pay attention to her though, heh heh

TornLabrum
03-29-2006, 09:41 AM
I remember that now ................ she asked me for a light, but I told her I didnt smoke sorry, and then you started railing into her, heh heh. Nice.
She also mentioned the we-have-better-attendance thing, etc I was in too good a mood to pay attention to her though, heh heh

Henry, why don't I believe that last part?

Hangar18
03-29-2006, 09:44 AM
Henry, why don't I believe that last part?

Im serious! :cool: under normal hangar18 circumstances, Im sure I wouldve peppered her with Facts & Lit her up with Truth, but my beer glass was empty

TornLabrum
03-29-2006, 09:57 AM
Im serious! :cool: under normal hangar18 circumstances, Im sure I wouldve peppered her with Facts & Lit her up with Truth, but my beer glass was empty

Okay, now I understand!

itsnotrequired
03-29-2006, 09:58 AM

It did seem a bit tame when compared to the other SCFM tales I've read about. After I mentioned the word "Sox" and she said they sucked, your face sort of got serious and you calmly asked her why she thought that. I sat back and waited for an animated exchange complete with arm flails, pointing and shouting. It never really happened though. Bummer.

I guess there is always next time...:D:

TornLabrum
03-29-2006, 09:59 AM
It did seem a bit tame when compared to the other SCFM tales I've read about. After I mentioned the word "Sox" and she said they sucked, your face sort of got serious and you calmly asked her why she thought that. I sat back and waited for an animated exchange complete with arm flails, pointing and shouting. It never really happened though. Bummer.

The moral of the story is: "Make sure Henry always has a full beer glass."

ChiSoxGirl
03-29-2006, 09:59 AM

Just wait 'til Saturday night at Puffer's. If there's a Cub fan stupid enough to show his/her face in that place the night before we raise Championship banners, Hangar will let that person have it, I'm sure if it.

Hangar18
03-29-2006, 10:00 AM
I sat back and waited for an animated exchange complete with arm flails, pointing and shouting. It never really happened though. Bummer.

thats because you started making fun of her! You dont remember you two exchanging words? hahahhaha

itsnotrequired
03-29-2006, 10:01 AM
Just wait 'til Saturday night at Puffer's. If there's a Cub fan stupid enough to show his/her face in that place the night before we raise Championship banners, Hangar will let that person have it, I'm sure if it.

I bet the whole bar would let them have it!

I'm getting pretty excited over here for chisoxmike's "keynote address" on Saturday night.:cool:

itsnotrequired
03-29-2006, 10:02 AM
thats because you started making fun of her! You dont remember you two exchanging words? hahahhaha

I did? Oh man, I don't remember that. Perhaps I should have taken some of my beers and poured them in your glass.:tongue:

ChiSoxGirl
03-29-2006, 10:03 AM
I bet the whole bar would let them have it!

I'm getting pretty excited over here for chisoxmike's "keynote address" on Saturday night.:cool:

I talked to him the other night and he said he's just going to wing it. Nonetheless, I'm also looking forward to what our very own chisoxmike has to say, particularly regarding Joe Crede. Get to know him just a little and you'll understand why I referenced that. :cool: