PDA

View Full Version : Any Idea's on setting a White Sox Shrine?

MySoxAreClean
03-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Im gutting the basement and was wondering if anyone can share there pictures of your White Sox Shrine. I was gonna paint 1 wall black on put up pictures on that wall but would not look right, So I decided to use White in the ceiling grey wall ROAD GREAY jersey colorall around, since i already have black leather sofa that would cover the color schemes. But need more ideas and pictures of your shrine will help Thanks Tony

BainesHOF
03-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Track down some 16x20 photos. Big photos look great on a wall.

RedPinStripes
03-26-2006, 02:27 PM
A picture says a thousand words. Get a picture of the WS Trohpy. :bandance:

lumpyspun
03-26-2006, 02:35 PM
Im gutting the basement and was wondering if anyone can share there pictures of your White Sox Shrine. I was gonna paint 1 wall black on put up pictures on that wall but would not look right, So I decided to use White in the ceiling grey wall ROAD GREAY jersey colorall around, since i already have black leather sofa that would cover the color schemes. But need more ideas and pictures of your shrine will help Thanks Tony

For your sake I hope the SOX never go back to the red, white, and navy blue of the early-mid 80's!

SoxEd
03-26-2006, 02:35 PM
There are SOME pictures of PHG's basement-cum-Sox Shrine on the WSI photo gallery.

Caveat lector - I may actually have seen these in the memorabilia section of the 'Memories of Old Comiskey Park' site, rather than in the WSI PG.

Both are well worth a trawl-through anyway - what are you waiting for?
:wink:

JohnBasedowYoda
03-26-2006, 03:06 PM
When making a shrine be sure to include a sacrifice altar and a Board God idol.

DaleJRFan
03-26-2006, 07:57 PM
Don't forget a home-made wooden replica of the World Series trophy. :D:

mike squires
03-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey WhiteSoxareclean~I have a pic of my shelves in my office in a thread called...What would hardcore sox fans do with bartman ball. Search with similar words and it should get you there. That was a few years ago though. It has changed! My top shelf pretty much has everything to do with the 2005 World Series. And Buehrlie has replaced McGwire in the Wheaties box case. I have 4 framed pics of Old Comiskey Scoreboard, Ozzie Guillen playing catch, Barry Bonds on the on deck circle and Ken Griffey on the on deck circle. These are not posted on the site. I must admit I'm ashamed to have Bonds up in my office, but the pic is just to good to be true. A Cub security guard shooed me away right when I clicked the pic. I also have a few other bigger pics framed and hanging in my office.