PDA

View Full Version : Hangar, how come no Champaign love?

mike squires
03-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey Henry, With all of the trophy tour stops, how come no Champaign. I think it would be cool despite the 2 hour commute if you, DumpJerry, fanatic and ChiSoxgirl came down for an evening in Champaign. Any chance of it?

Hangar18
03-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Hey Henry, With all of the trophy tour stops, how come no Champaign. I think it would be cool despite the 2 hour commute if you, DumpJerry, fanatic and ChiSoxgirl came down for an evening in Champaign. Any chance of it?

I think that wouldve been a fun stop, especially with school in session ...

mike squires
03-24-2006, 10:28 AM
start planning!!! Maybe you guys could come down on a night game and we could eat, drink and cheer on a Sox victory. It may be hard for all of you guys to find a date that works for everyone but it would be cool if the die hards can mae a trip here. DOn't tease me. If you don't think it will happen let me know. Anyone else willing to come down to Chambana for an evening with Gen and Mike Squires. Dorf are you still in the area or did you move on. How bout you Rob?

ChiSoxGirl
03-24-2006, 10:48 AM

Thanks for including me in that, squires! Do I hear a request for a roadtrip? I'll drive! :cool: How fun would that be?!