PDA

View Full Version : Sox announce alternate routes to the Cell

itsnotrequired
03-23-2006, 01:01 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20060323&content_id=1360134&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

Pretty pointless press release. The recommendations are to take public transportation or show up earlier.

:rolleyes:

ChiSoxGirl
03-23-2006, 01:14 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20060323&content_id=1360134&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

Pretty pointless press release. The recommendations are to take public transportation or show up earlier.

:rolleyes:

Did Captain Obvious himself, Tim McCarver, write this press release or something? Show up earlier... ya think?! :rolleyes:

itsnotrequired
03-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Did Captain Obvious himself, Tim McCarver, write this press release or something? Show up earlier... ya think?! :rolleyes:

No doubt. I was excited when I saw the headline because I was curious what routes the Sox were suggesting. Ashland from the south? 31st from the west? Nah, show up earlier...:redneck

CHISOXFAN13
03-23-2006, 01:30 PM
This might be the dumbest press release I've ever seen.

Gee, thanks for listing all those alternate routes!

BainesHOF
03-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Quite the assinine release.

ChiSoxGirl
03-23-2006, 01:47 PM
No doubt. I was excited when I saw the headline because I was curious what routes the Sox were suggesting. Ashland from the south? 31st from the west? Nah, show up earlier...:redneck

When Brooks was in the booth with Hawk & DJ on Saturday, he said the Sox would be releasing alternate routes to and from the ballpark within the next week. They definitely put a press release out there entitled "Alternate Routes to U.S. Cellular Field," but I think they forgot to include the alternate routes! :?: :rolleyes:

miker
03-23-2006, 01:50 PM
Are these alternate routes in a zig-zag pattern to dodge the bullets from the projects?

(Okay, so I'm a little politically incorrect...)

roylestillman
03-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Are these alternate routes in a zig-zag pattern to dodge the bullets from the projects?

(Okay, so I'm a little politically incorrect...)

....and about five years behind the times.

miker
03-23-2006, 02:32 PM
....and about five years behind the times.
Ask a non-Sox fan about the projects, and they will tell you that they still exist!