PDA

View Full Version : Post-Trib Spring Training Article

manders_01
03-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Did anyone happen to see an article in the print version (I don't see it online) about spring training? I got interviewed for it last weekend and would like to see what the story ended up being. If anyone could give me a recap (or if you found it online a link) I would be forever grateful! :D:

MarySwiss
03-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Did anyone happen to see an article in the print version (I don't see it online) about spring training? I got interviewed for it last weekend and would like to see what the story ended up being. If anyone could give me a recap (or if you found it online a link) I would be forever grateful! :D:

Manders, I looked for it online too. (That Web site desperately needs a Search feature.) I even went to the "columns" page, but didn't recognize any of the pictures as the guy who did the interview. I'd be interested to see how it came out as well; I thought you did great!

manders_01
03-22-2006, 04:44 PM
Manders, I looked for it online too. (That Web site desperately needs a Search feature.) I even went to the "columns" page, but didn't recognize any of the pictures as the guy who did the interview. I'd be interested to see how it came out as well; I thought you did great!

I think I looked for a search button for a good 5 mins before I gave up on that. :D: